Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me +8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I will set another up. I'll make sure its not easter weekend. I was thinking about setting up a thread with 3 dates on a poll. Most people to choose a particular date wins that date.. Since its hard to figure out what works best for everyone, this gives an idea of who are the most available at a particular time. It would still be a Saturday. Sundays are harder for me :)

Here are a few potential dates

April 11
    April 18
    April 25
    May 2

Lou, I checked. Silverado has a 1 day show on April 4 in Frederick.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I will set another up. I'll make sure its not easter weekend. I was thinking about setting up a thread with 3 dates on a poll. Most people to choose a particular date wins that date.. Since its hard to figure out what works best for everyone, this gives an idea of who are the most available at a particular time. It would still be a Saturday. Sundays are harder for me :)

April 11
    April 18
    April 25
    May 2

April 25 is right around the Dottrio event...

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    The video in post 192 of this thread was shot at the last MDS Delmarva shoot. :)

We had some fun lol

Cannot miss this year, cannot miss this year, cannot miss this year... :D

Don't miss this year, don't miss this year, don't miss this year lol

I was just looking through some pics from last year... Damn it was fun.. I need some 50BMG and some 308 for this year. I finally ran out lol

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    We had some fun lol

Don't miss this year, don't miss this year, don't miss this year lol

I was just looking through some pics from last year... Damn it was fun.. I need some 50BMG and some 308 for this year. I finally ran out lol

I've seen "50bmg" and "machine gun" in this thread already. No, I absolutely cannot miss this year :D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

April 11
    April 18
    April 25
    May 2

Confirmed regarding the 04/04. If I have to do it on a Saturday (too bad I don't get my weekly Saturday bath until Saturday night:D), 04/25 or 05/02 would be good for me.

I've seen "50bmg" and "machine gun" in this thread already. No, I absolutely cannot miss this year :D

Heard from a distance behind the gun with slow rate of fire, "clank, clank, clank, clank, clank"

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

See, what happens is, when someone is in need of straightening out, the dueling 50's set up on each side of the misguided shooter and on the count of 3, fire together, in turn, setting straight anyone that needs it :D

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    :lol:

There such a thing as a suppressor for a 50bmg? That would be the most interesting of all things. Suppressed 50cal machine gun :eek:

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    :lol:

There such a thing as a suppressor for a 50bmg? That would be the most interesting of all things. Suppressed 50cal machine gun :eek:

The Barrett M107 has a suppressor. Its big as hell. I think someone bought one on here from 2A. I know someone had bought it, I just can't remember if they are a member here or not.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    See, what happens is, when someone is in need of straightening out, the dueling 50's set up on each side of the misguided shooter and on the count of 3, fire together, in turn, setting straight anyone that needs it :D

That won't work on someone that stands by the brake for multiple rounds of API 50BMG. :innocent0

I still have 21 pieces of BMG brass for you, but I only have 1 round of API left.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    The Barrett M107 has a suppressor. Its big as hell. I think someone bought one on here from 2A. I know someone had bought it, I just can't remember if they are a member here or not.

They're a member here and yes they bought it from 2A. Not mine but I was there at Delmarva when he christened it. Makes it slightly quieter than an unsuppressed AR15 and does a really impressive job considering. I'll prod him about coming out again. Funny side story: We were carpooling to Delmarva in my truck and stopped at a gas station. I stood watch over the "stuff" in the bed while he ran inside. An armored truck pulled up. When he came back out I gestured over to it and said "I'm pretty sure we could take it.":lol2:

Should a new 2015 thread/poll be started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom