• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • risk

Dec 7, 2011
    Any shooters in the Baltimore area mark your calendars for Sunday July 6th. There will be a first annual fun shoot in honor of Rick Ramsey. Rick has been active as a trap shooter for the last 5 years and has not only become an excellent shooter but a great friend of all he has come in contact with. Rick is battling with terminal cancer and is staging a valiant fight. We want to honor Rick by doing what he has treasured the most over the past years. Rick especially enjoyed the trap games at Baltimore County Game & Fish so we thought there could be no better tribute than to have a fun shoot in his honor. The shoot will be held from 11:30 until 4:00 with a pot luck lunch and many prizes for winners and drawings. The shoot is being sponsored by the Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association located at 3400 Northwind Road, Parkville MD 21234. Cost to shooters will be target fees and/or game entry money ($5 for 25 targets and/or $1-2 for the games). The games will include cut-throat (aka hickey/Annie Oakley), missing out, protection, international, and other shooting games.
    Prizes include $100 prepaid visa, various gift cards donated by local businesses, a large gift set of grill mates spices (~$150 value), a case of Remington Nitros, and many other gifts donated by local businesses.

Additional information can be provided by sending me a PM or commenting in this thread.

Rick Ramsey Fun Shoot
    Sunday July 6th
    11:30am-4:00pm
    Pot luck lunch
    Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Alright, looks like I am going to be there and I might have one, if not two, brothers along with me to shoot too. Going to have to try to figure out all these different games though because I just shot ATA back in the 90s and it has been sporting clays and skeet ever since the late 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom