• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    I'll donate a 500 box, but I live in Rising Sun. (BTW, the new Cabelas up in Delaware has 500 rnd boxes, if the shelf is empty, just walk around and come back. They are spacing out when they put out new boxes so people have a chance to get some)

SSG Baker

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Just seeing this thread. And don't know how I missed it. Very cool to see all this support for the BSA. Thank you everyone!

I'll kick in a box of 525 Remington Golden's.

Should be able to get to the AGC this weekend.

Eagle 1989 Troop 813 Millersville MD
    Current Webelos Den Leader Pack 333 Ellicott. City.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Thank you all so much.

Just a reminder on drop-off options:

Barnes facility at AGC, any time (mention Damifinowfish)
    Towson Spring Festival, today, at the MSI table
    BJ's in Bowie, tomorrow noon

I am working on a MoCo/HoCo option for Thursday 5/8

Will be in Harford/Cecil area on 5/10
    Beltsville Day at the MSI table

Mr H

Banana'd
    Recieved an unexpected donation today in Bowie, which will be applied to NCAC's total.

Still a lot to collect, but it's all "more than none", and I appreciate the support.

Current commitments:

BAC, a little over 11,000 rounds
    NCAC, right about 5,000 rounds

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    I like being "unexpected." Nice to meet you, I was worried that I missed you with the roadwork. Glad you enjoyed the Bay Sox and if I'm lucky on .22 in the future I'll give some more. Mike H...........

Mr H

Banana'd
    Checking my list, I notice a lot of commits are yet to be contributes.

This Thursday, 5/8, for the DC area crowd, I will be at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Laurel (half-price burgers!!) at 6:30PM. We'll try to sit in the back left corner, and I'll wear a blue MSI polo for identifiability.

For the NE contingent, look for us Saturday, 5/10, at Conowingo Dam at about 10:30 AM. Chance of showers, so I'll have a black jacket and a tan MDS hat, tagging along with a white-haired teacher lady and a really cool dog.:D

Anyone near/passing through the GB area is always welcomed to come by the house and drop off.

PM for a phone number, and we'll solve this thing!!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Received another donation tonight sort of 'out of the blue'.

(sorry about the dog being wired... just doing her job, and needs an OFF switch!!!:))

Thanks so much.

I'll be sending PMs in the next couple days for those who have committed, but I've not connected with you yet.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Pickup Schedule reminder...

We will be at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Laurel (near Carol's Western) tomorrow night at 6:30PM. We'll try to sit in the back left corner, and I'll wear a blue MSI polo for identifiability.

For the NE contingent, look for us Saturday, 5/10, at Conowingo Dam at about 10:30 AM. Chance of showers, so I'll have a black jacket and a tan MDS hat, tagging along with a white-haired teacher lady and a really cool dog :D If the weather totally blows, don't worry about it, and we'll call a re-do.

Sunday, May 18, I'll be out at the Beltsville Day Festival from noon to 5. Come out, support the event and MSI, and the Scouts, too!!!

I'll post more options as I go... but remember that I'm completely closing this at the end of the month, so PLEASE look for ways to get me any contributions you are able to make.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    H,

Apologies, been moving to a new residence, and traveling for work. Will try to hook up with you this weekend. PM me your contact info, and I'll try to meet you somewhere. I'm in the Annapolis area, so a little driving wouldn't be out of the question.

Q

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Pickup Schedule reminder... We will be at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Laurel (near Carol's Western) tomorrow night at 6:30PM. We'll try to sit in the back left corner, and I'll wear a blue MSI polo for identifiability. For the NE contingent, look for us Saturday, 5/10, at Conowingo Dam at about 10:30 AM. Chance of showers, so I'll have a black jacket and a tan MDS hat, tagging along with a white-haired teacher lady and a really cool dog :D If the weather totally blows, don't worry about it, and we'll call a re-do. Sunday, May 18, I'll be out at the Beltsville Day Festival from noon to 5. Come out, support the event and MSI, and the Scouts, too!!! I'll post more options as I go... but remember that I'm completely closing this at the end of the month, so PLEASE look for ways to get me any contributions you are able to make.

I told a friend at work about this and he brought me a couple hundred more rounds. I'll take it to the AGC again.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Qbeam,if it will help you I pass thru the Annapolis area in the morning, 7:30am and 6:15pm ish. If it would help you I can pick up for you as Mr. H, and his dog, live about a mile from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom