• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    So I find this very reputable company last night showing RRA NM uppers now on their site, so I figure Heck worth an email to see what their wait is (already have dueling orders in at 2 others why not a 3rd right?)
    So about an hour ago I get the holy grail of news, We have 1, yes ONE in stock, Email them ASAP with hold it I am calling
    Called them (after about 10 trys, the line was busy, I'm thinking oh****) Emailing them despratly Hold it for me!
    Get threw, talk with the woman who was emailing with me, and... Its shipping this afternoon! Even put in a good-will order of another part (thats due in next week) but figure why not. She said the upper was a fluke, another guy had ordered it but just cancled last week and it arrived this morning from RRA. She was just min from putting it up online when she got my email and held off, Thats A+ service right there!
    As soon as it arrives I will post a review and let everyone know who the company was (This is my 1st time ordering with them, but they get A's from many others over at ar15com)
    Oh lucky day. Now should I push it and get a lotto ticket, or even better, call up my girl for some love'n :)
    Now back to the ammo quest. I am really kicking myself for not getting more privi-match 75gr when wideners had it, stupid me only got 400rnds should have just gotten a case.

Edit: fo thoes about to ask, no they did not have anything else instock today as far as uppers or complete (AR) rifles. and said RRA is now up to 24wks backlog on a full-gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom