• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Its too bad that MD & CA politicians feel like grammar school kids that have to one up one another. Just give MD till the next session. Then CA'ians will be saying, "Man Im glad I dont live in MD."

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    It's going to take awhile but this SHOULD get thrown out, Per the Supreme Court you can't ban a class of firearms that are in the common public domain. Time will tell.

Trenchfoot

Kent Island native
    May 17, 2013
    Stationed in the PRK
    10/22 is not banned under this abomination. The bill was amended to exclude rimfire cartridges. The fact that it is so far overreaching and that they only got 2 more votes than was necessary for passage gives us a little hope that Governor Brown will see fit to veto it, but we are not holding our breath.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I kind of want to move to California just so I can be in total violation of all their useless and illegal new gun infringements. Or maybe I'll just stay in Maryland and wait until next year when we get more of our own....

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Slver lining: I think that this blanket ban will make good fodder for a court case, a la Heller.

Assuming SCOTUS is still "in tact" in a few years....

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    It's been said before but I'll say it again: this is what happens when you play defense against the anti gun people instead of going full bore counter offense against them. It just becomes a question of just how willing or unwilling YOU are to attack instead of defend. YOU. Not someone else. Not hypothetical. Just how optional is it?

Trenchfoot

Kent Island native
    May 17, 2013
    Stationed in the PRK
    Thankfully, I just got out of the Navy last week. I have enough cash saved to go a year without a job, have no wife, and no kids. Time to start looking for work in America. I liked being stationed in the Puget Sound area, might start looking there.

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    Wow.

At this rate, soon we are going to have our sharp knives taken away, leaving us to try and cut up our veggies with a spork. Of course, steak will also be banned, along with beer and ice cream.

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    I can't imagine that Governor Moonbeam would actually veto it.

If this country doesn't drawback these types of laws, we're definitely going to be living this:

Guns.com: A Conversation between Gun-owners in 2063

interesting! im glad to now be in a freestate where 99% of all private sales can be done ftf with no ffl...

that said, your story reminded me of one I read years ago about a frandfather and grandson, the grandfather had stashed away tons of guns ammo, food and most importantly true u.s. history books and the constitution. the gov had imprisoned him trying to get his stash, and one day the grandson realized what had happened and started reading and recruting. cant remember the name or where it was posted, any help is welcome but we all need to keep up the fight for our constitution...
    funsa :-P

Stevearado

Oct 12, 2009
    St Mary's County
    that said, your story reminded me of one I read years ago about a frandfather and grandson, the grandfather had stashed away tons of guns ammo, food and most importantly true u.s. history books and the constitution. the gov had imprisoned him trying to get his stash, and one day the grandson realized what had happened and started reading and recruting. cant remember the name or where it was posted, any help is welcome but we all need to keep up the fight for our constitution...
    funsa :-P

Sundown at Coffin Rock:

http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/sundown.html
    Pt 2:
    http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/cfnrock2.shtml

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    No way is this constitutional. If you aren't a life member for SAF yet now is the time to do so cause they are going to need a ton of money very soon.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    This is about the most chicken shit thing California has done to date to their law abiding citizen/subjects. Seriously, I wouldn't even bother to try comply with any of this crap going on in CA and NY, because it's so unconstitutional and so completely convoluted that even if you thought you understood the rules, you probably were breaking them anyway.
    It makes me really pissed off to see the hollywood crowd getting special treatment while the serfs are forced to suck it up.

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013
    Makes me sick! This will do nothing to avoid crimes. Libtards will never comprehend that criminals don't obey laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom