• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Well I was in the area today, decided to stop in and see what they had.
    Talked with "Ken" Hes a very nice guy, but the prices there are rather high IMHO
    They wanted $30 for a bushmaster AR 30rnd mag! WTF :shocking:
    other mag prices were high too, ended up getting one thing I have been looking for paid about $5 more than the last one I got, but been unable to find them since.
    Overall Nice place to visit if you want to check it out and your in the area. They had a GSG5-p for a decent price $515ish I think, and a bunch of AR's but did not check price.

toddriver

Jan 23, 2008
    I stopped in to Freedom armory on my way back from the Harrisburg Sportsman show just to check it out. The place is nice, people are friendly, prices are high.

I was in store for a couple mags. The prices are too high for me. I was even willing to pay a little extra for mags because of the PIA factor with this glorious state we live in. They don't have as many rifles in stock as I thought they would. Maybe they sold them or something.

I didn't see the indoor ranges, but they have them.

I don't think I'm going to be stopping back any time soon. :sad20:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    They built one hell of an indoor range, handgun lanes are at the far end of the store, with training rooms and computer controlled video similators. The rifle range is in the basement, and rated for 50BMG, this range and their machinery in the gunsmith shop cost a lot of money to build, and as a result their prices tend to run a little high, but their service is top notch, so all in all they are still a decent shop. Their prices are usually high, but there are deals to be had there. I bought my XD(M) from them for $589, and there are some others that have fair prices. Due to to the location right over the MD line, they sell a ton of mags to MD residents, and mark the price up accordingly. If you are just looking for some cheap mags, you are better off hitting u a gunshow, or driving into PA a little deeper to another shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom