• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hogrider

Jan 23, 2013
    amend...the amendment...which amends the amendment...

these people have no clue what the procedures are....

they are still asking how to amend...

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Let's amend the amendment amend amendment amendment amendment. Do you want amend my amendments? We can amend an amendment if it's amendable and you amended my amendment.

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    what is the direct link so i can put it in vlc player, i got it on my phone but still cant on laptop, ugg i hate realplayer

hogrider

Jan 23, 2013
    this mental issue thing..

is why not requiring MD to report to NICS 100% of the time

is a very bad idea

Last edited:

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Was that Zirkin or Brochin with the Good and Substantial line? That was priceless!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Oh FFS, they are STILL using Realplayer?
    Yes. And it's worse for the house...you need silver light!

It's the best of 2002 and the worst of proprietary software. I bitched about it to the webmaster back before feb 6. Told them they needed to move to HTML 5...they said "we'll pass that along."

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Brochin tried an amendment eliminating good and substantial. It was voted down, by one vote, I think. Frosh was such an ass during the discussion of this amendment, saying that people want to strap on a gun "just to feel like a big man".

Coastwatcher2

Aug 28, 2012
    Too bad Brochin's "good and substantial" amendment failed to pass in light of the fact that the court has ruled that portion of current regulation to be unConstitutional.

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    I am at work unable to even try tow atch, my question from seeing these posts is this, how is good and substantial going to continue on it had been ruled unconstitutional, obviously md doesnt care about that but still i dont follow how this will continue?

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I am at work unable to even try tow atch, my question from seeing these posts is this, how is good and substantial going to continue on it had been ruled unconstitutional, obviously md doesnt care about that but still i dont follow how this will continue?

Frosh brought up the "stay". And even if the appeals court shoots it down, it was obvious that they will keep putting up barriers. Brochin brought up the case, that it WAS found unconstitutional, that it is capricious, etc. Frosh and the usual suspects, Mr. Raskin, etc., didn't care. Frosh came right out and said there should not be that many armed people on the streets.

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    so what comes of it though as it has been ruled unconstitutional... i guess my question is foolish because they are the big swinging dicks that dont care about the rest of the common folk, or simply dont care what has been ruled upon.... I just cant believe that it is so simple for them to disregard what has been ruled unconstitutional, yet if i were to speed down the road, i would be held accountable for said actions, where they are not....
    blows my mind, I guess it will always be the haves and have nots.....

Coastwatcher2

Aug 28, 2012
    Are you seeing any signs that the massive gathering of more than 4000 pro 2A opponent to HB 281 on Feb 6 in Annapolis has had any impact on tonight's proceedings?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom