• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • risk

Dec 7, 2011
    A little too rich for my blood. I'm holding out hope to find some at Walmart.

Me too. I wont break 50c per round. I've been lucky so far and I've found (and already used) about 2,000 rounds since Christmas in the 40c range.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Where are you looking? I audit pharmacies and get all over the place and have probably made close to 200 Walmart stops in the past few weeks (in MD and PA) and only have a single box of Tula .223 to show for it. I have found some .45 from time to time though.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Where are you looking? I audit pharmacies and get all over the place and have probably made close to 200 Walmart stops in the past few weeks (in MD and PA) and only have a single box of Tula .223 to show for it. I have found some .45 from time to time though.

I have most luck at walmart early in the morning around 9am or later at night around 10pm. I have seemed to catch them stocking quite a few times. Gotten a couple hundred rounds of .223, but i've been mainly been buying bulk packs on 9mm and 45acp got about 1000rounds of 9mm and 1000 rounds or so of 45acp.

risk

Dec 7, 2011

Wally world and Basspro. Funny thing is I've only found 240 rounds in the past two weeks. For a while I was getting 600 rounds a trip. It appears even Walmart and bass pro are not getting any restocking.

Now 22LR on the other hand, I was able to get about 20 bricks in January, but I haven't seen any since. I even found 12 boxes of CCI Tactical at Walmart which surprised me. I'm more concerned about 22LR than 223 at this point.

risk

Dec 7, 2011
    43,000 rounds gone in 18 minutes. I saw it when they had 43 boxes left, but they could of had more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom