gps address: 1601 Egypt road Phoenixville Pa. 19460

admission: 10.00

future shows

OCT. 6-7 sat 9-5 sun 9-4
    DEC. 14,15,16 fri 4-8, sat 9-5 sun 9-4

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up. 800 tables sounds like a worthwhile show. Been to the Expo Center up there for bike shows in the past; there's a Hooter's nearby for anyone who wants to stop in to reload their weapon after the gun show.......:lol2:

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I'll be heading up to visit family and stop at the show. Hopefully there will be some good deals and some fun things to see!

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Went today and picked up a few things. 1k 7.62x39 Tulammo for $215 which is 3.5cents cheaper per round than Walmart when you can even find it. Also got two cans of Federal M855 for $225 a piece (420 rounds). Then I picked up 15 Magpul 30 rounders with windows in a mix of black and FDE for $14 a piece. Finally picked up $1100 worth of goodies to complete two of my ar projects from Precission Firearms. Now just have to get the uppers from Justin and then find the time to build them.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Went today with my uncle. Good show, plenty of room, plenty of Mil Surps. Only downside was around 230pm PA's Instant Check System went down so no one could buy a gun. Kind of takes the air of a gun show when you can't sell guns. My uncle ended up buying an FN 49 from Luxembourg in 30.06 but since they couldn't do the background check, he's just having it shipped to his FFL. I was going to pick up a Ruger 10/22 but with the instant check down that was a no go. Oh well, saved me some money for the time being haha.

Last edited:

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    Amazing show, yea the insta check went down, other than that I couldnt believe the turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom