• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    After a long day, traffic, a flat tire on the highway, difficulties finding the shop and just seemingly life sucking, I walked in to the shop about 15min before closing exhausted. I was greeted with a smile and a friendly how can I help you :thumbsup:
    After introducing myself to Mark and putting a face to the name that has been locked in his safe forever waiting for me he smiled and was happy to see me and got down to paperwork. My buddy Trapture finialy walked through the door about 5 min before closing after driving around in circles too.
    NOTE: IF YOUR LOOKING FOR HIS SHOP... Its in Columbia Junction shopping center, in the back behind all the flashy stuff you wouldnt expect to see a gun shop next to!
    He welcomed him too as if closing time didnt matter even though I was sure he had been there all day and had much better things to do besides help us new customers.
    He helped me with my class 3 paperwork, ordered a gun for me (put a deposit down) sold Trapture a parts kit and answered a few other questions. He even pulled stuff out of the case for us to handle with out even us asking and all this well after closing time. After shooting the breeze about guns, suppressors, our better halfs and other things we parted ways way past closing time knowing that we would be back again (and not just to pick up our ordered stuff)
    I left a tad (like a mack truck tad) lighter in the wallet but happy and energized.
    A+ for Mark, defiantly not another "gunshop-owner" he's "one of us average guys" that enjoys firearms (except he has a ffl with class 3 license so he can get the fun things at cost, and charge them off as a biz experience on taxes... damn it :D

As a side note I have found that most of the IP's I have visited and shared my welth with have all been very accommodating and friendly. A+ to all of you who dont have that TGA (typical gunshop attitude) :thumbsup:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    That about sums up my experience with 2A over the last couple of years. Mark's a real stand up guy and 2A is my shop of choice because of him. Finding the shop can be a little tough the first time. But after your first visit, you head home feeling like you've found the Holy Grail of gun shops. Long live 2A Sales & Supplies!

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Cool. I've only been there once 'cause the shop is almost an hour away from me. It was like a candy store for adults. I like military/tactical/class III weapons and they had plenty. It was like show and tell. I need to make it back down there again soon.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Cool. I've only been there once 'cause the shop is almost an hour away from me. It was like a candy store for adults. I like military/tactical/class III weapons and they had plenty. It was like show and tell. I need to make it back down there again soon.

There are 4 other shops that are closer to me but 2A is, without question, worth the extra miles. Heading there tomorrow in fact.

Habrok

Mar 9, 2010
    I'm also planning on making my first visit tomorrow. Thanks for the tip on location.

Habrok

Mar 9, 2010
    I just got home from visiting 2A. They had everything I was looking for...and more lol. Great service and super nice guys. I look forward to doing business with them again.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Mark has gotten a lot of my business as well as that of some of my friends, because of his great service and prices. No wonder he has such a strong following on here. :thumbsup:

MH

Habrok

Mar 9, 2010
    I couldn't stay away a full day, I ended up going back this afternoon for another purchase. Definitely worth the tolls, gas, and time. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom