• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    I don't see a deer soon, I'm gonna need a donation! LOL!

125947692_10217667382707971_3319838065227593296_n.jpg

Couldn't resist :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I saw that one on the Bambi Whacking Thread but forgot to say Congrats!

Looks a lot better than a lot of the worn-out and skinny bucks I've seen on FB posts from around the region as of late.

It was killed about a mile up the road from Monocacy WLMA where you've hunted this year. Maybe a 100 yds off the river along the palisades.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    It was killed about a mile up the road from Monocacy WLMA where you've hunted this year. Maybe a 100 yds off the river along the palisades.

Nice! My buddy and I "sneak boat" the stretch from Buckeystown down to Park Mills once the farm ponds freeze over, so I know about where you're talking about. I think we'll actually try to get out a bit sooner this year instead of waiting for the freeze. I've seen enough ducks and geese on rivers as I've driven around lately that I have a feeling we might get lucky.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Nice! My buddy and I "sneak boat" the stretch from Buckeystown down to Park Mills once the farm ponds freeze over, so I know about where you're talking about. I think we'll actually try to get out a bit sooner this year instead of waiting for the freeze. I've seen enough ducks and geese on rivers as I've driven around lately that I have a feeling we might get lucky.
    Then you know where the green lawn and two trailer homes are. Shot my buck just behind them. :thumbsup:

Hi there I’m and desperate need of some venison can you please help ?

Before everyone starts piling on TOO much, it is illegal to sell game meat in Maryland. Giving it away/donating it is perfectly legal. When asking if any is "for sale" it will be met with suspicion.
    If you're looking for venison because you don't hunt (like me) or supply a food bank/shelter, I'm sure there are many here who would help you out. If your family is in need of food, plenty of us will take you grocery shopping.
    (I am responding to all the threads)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom