If anyone still has any doubts about Biden...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Just because someone in Biden's administration backs gun confiscation doesn't mean it will ever happen. Do you have ANY idea how many progressives support gun ownership? Lots, including me and a bunch of my gun owning friends.

Yo WHO'S MAN'S IS THIS?

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    If Biden is declared the winner, in my mind and a lot of other Americans, he will be seen as an illegitimate President. If they try to confiscate anything or keep people from exercising their 2A it’s going to be Gettysburg on steroids. Here again they defunded the police.

You mean like bump stocks and pistol braces?
    They won't do it all at once. law by law, part by part.
    Nobody is going to fight over pistol braces
    Then they move on to the next thing to ban
    nobody will fight over pencil barrels being banned
    Nobody will fight over ar15 lower parts kits
    Nobody will fight over 30 round magazines banned
    Then the move on to the next thing to ban

They won't come out and tell you that every single gun is banned. Even in Austraila you can have guns, but under super duper lock and key etc.

Now your guns stay hidden for the revolt right? But the truth is that if there were going to be a revolt there would first have to be words had like >>>do x,y,z and there will be a repercussion of X,y,z <<<That has not happened.
    In fact, quite the opposite. They see that WWNC, but it does not matter. We still permit them to do what they do without any tar and feathers, so they will continue on.

Don't worry though, the next generation or the one after that will be so distanced from the true meaning of 2a that the bans will actually work.

It's not about taking ALL of your guns. It's about taking the guns from your kids and grandkids. It's easier that way.

Nov 10, 2020
    Doesn't matter a hill of beans what you and your progressive gun owning friends support. Not a one of you have a vote in congress or a pen in the oval office.
    You side with a party and support the candidates from a party that do have those votes and that pen. Thats who matters when it comes to who does and doesn't support gun ownership. Progressive gun owners are worse than fudds.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    Just because someone in Biden's administration backs gun confiscation doesn't mean it will ever happen. Do you have ANY idea how many progressives support gun ownership? Lots, including me and a bunch of my gun owning friends.

This post brought to you by

Attachments

• trolls-759.jpg
      trolls-759.jpg
      32.8 KB · Views: 254

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co
    Never had a doubt about what Biden, the Demorats/progressives have in mind. They know they can't go with confiscation so they'll do like they always do. Chip away little by little until the last bite is left then finish it off. They start out with over-reaching ideas then settle for that nibble knowing they made "progress". They are in it for the long haul and until things some of them arereversed, it doesn't look good for us.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Well over 90% of firearms in this country are in the hands of Republicans. There are relatively few left-wing progressives that own guns let alone approve of their ownership. I'm assuming that you vote for Democrats and against your own rights and the rights of all gun owners. Thanks for that

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co

It's not just "someone in Biden's administration". It is everyone in Biden's administration. period. the end.

I've posted this before but I'll do it again. There won't ever be any "gun confiscation".. not nationally anyway. The government doesn't need to kick in your doors to force you to turn in your firearms..

They will simply weaponize the IRS and this is how it will work:

Congress passes a law banning the civilian ownership of some or all firearms. Yes I know it would be unconstitutional but when has that stopped them in the past?

Within that law they designate the IRS to contact your employer, your bank, and any other financial institutions with which you have funds. They will order those institutions and your employer to withhold your pay or funds from your bank account or retirement account until you comply and turn your firearms into the local or State Police. They will literally attempt to starve you into compliance.

I would like to think that's when patriotic American gun owners pull on their boots grab their rifles and take care of business however after perusing these forms, the Facebook pages of several other states gun owners and private forums across the country it's clear to me that it's such a law wherever to be passed many gun owners would be tripping over each other to be first in line to turn in their firearms.. sure some would fight but probably not enough..

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Gun owners will be "asked" to "compromise" once again...and when we refuse we'll be painted as "partisan" and opposed to "common sense" gun "safety" laws. We know that's all a lie...always has been a lie...and always will be a lie.

What the gun banners will do...as they always do when they can't get their way otherwise...is to sit and wait for the next tragedy that involves deaths from gunfire...as long as those deaths were committed by the "appropriate" people that fit their narrative and not simple criminals. They will then dance in the blood of the victims for political purposes...like they always do.

So tell me again how there will never be gun confiscation by the Biden/Harris administration? You do realize the mandatory and confiscation are synonymous in this context right?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...supports-mandatory-buyback-of-assault-weapons

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I would like to think that's when patriotic American gun owners pull on their boots grab their rifles and take care of business however after perusing these forms, the Facebook pages of several other states gun owners and private forums across the country it's clear to me that it's such a law wherever to be passed many gun owners would be tripping over each other to be first in line to turn in their firearms.. sure some would fight but probably not enough..

After reading these pages? What you should be getting from that is what people actually ASK you: genuine puzzlement over just who you're saying that other people (never you, it seems) should go and shoot after they pull those boots on. So, let's say the IRS does what you're talking about. Who should that gun owner go and shoot? Specifically, I mean. You sound like you've got it all planned out, but you won't share. What does "taking care of business" mean, when you use that phrase? Or is it just Keyboard Warrior Operator Chest Thumping?

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Thou shall not comply. They seem to forget all the time. 2A is a God giving not government giving right. Screw the commies.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Biden's Deputy Chief of Staff backs gun confiscation...she also was Beto's campaign manager.

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/11/19/biden-pick-gun-confiscation/

yea. The progressive left marxist can do EO's. Point is WHO will obey that illegal and immoral order to do so. A few at best, will not happen on wholesale level. 5 years ago Connecticut confiscation didn't happen either. 2 years ago New Jersey tried confiscation.

I'm in "Will Not Comply"

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Gun owners will be "asked" to "compromise" once again...and when we refuse we'll be painted as "partisan" and opposed to "common sense" gun "safety" laws. We know that's all a lie...always has been a lie...and always will be a lie.

What the gun banners will do...as they always do when they can't get their way otherwise...is to{b] sit and wait for the next tragedy that involves deaths from gunfire...as long as those deaths were committed by the "appropriate" people that fit their narrative and not simple criminals.[/B] They will then dance in the blood of the victims for political purposes...like they always do.

In Australia, the govt didn't "sit and wait".

They tried to pass a gun ban; Tasmania told them to eff off, so the ban failed.

Before long, there was a setup by unnamed presumably govt entities, appropriately enought in Port Arthur, Tasmania. Pre-positioned refrigerated mortary truck on the scene, a "madman" whacked a bunch of people, and - PRESTO! - nationwide call for a ban.

Very hincky scenario; I know that many high-up Aussies are convinced it was govt setup; one guy believes the CIA was involved, in an advisory capacity.

One cop, Andrew MacGregor, has looked into this; link:
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/conspiracy/parthur1.html

There are some who believe this was a trial run, prepping for USA gun ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom