• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dink

Mar 30, 2014
    Wow, not familiar with these....please tell me people don't actual pay the "normal" prices, hahaha

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Wow, not familiar with these....please tell me people don't actual pay the "normal" prices, hahaha

Tiffany, Ferrari, Jacob Bromwell...

Not much more to say.

(That uncomfortable silence to your comment, perhaps)

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Thank you for posting this. I picked up one for myself and one to give to my brother for Christmas. :thumbsup:

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    What is odd is I never saw this subject post until a couple of hours ago so it was never a first or second thought and early this morning I had a fb add pop up for Bromwell flasks. The internet now knows the unprovoked future.

Thanks to OP on this one, I now have a HEAVILY discounted Vermonter on its way to me. I'm still thinking off picking up another one of their flasks as a display piece. The USA76 code is still working on top of the heavy discounted sale price.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I ordered a flask Monday a week ago about 10 PM when I saw the thread.
    Tuesday afternoon a shipping label was created at 3:30 PM.
    There things sat until 8:30 Friday morning when the post office took posession of it in Illinois. Since that time it's been "In Transit" somewhere with the latest update being last night that it was running late.
    I was forced to pay $15 for priorty shipping (which is supposed to be 2 business days) because the rebate code used somehow cancelled the free shipping.
    When my flask arrives (at this point I'm wondering IF) I'm filing a complaint with the post office to get my money back I paid for "priority" shipping. I could have driven to Illinois and back twice in the time it's taken them to send my flask here. Priority my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom