• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Whats the going price on a Glock 19 complete slide now? I know BBP had them for $400 or 425 shipped a few months ago. Pricing it out from midway or brownells and lone wolf its still no cheaper than that to put one together yourself.

I've sold a few recently with night sights and all the lower parts at $400 shipped. The market has gone soft.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Slide / night sights AND lower parts for $400? That is a bit soft. A few months ago the slide/lower parts were going for $450, without night sights.

A complete "glone 19" for $550? And these things like to multiply even without price breaks...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Slide / night sights AND lower parts for $400? That is a bit soft. A few months ago the slide/lower parts were going for $450, without night sights.

A complete "glone 19" for $550? And these things like to multiply even without price breaks...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes, with all necessary lower parts plus night sights within 2-9 years old usually. I priced a few at $420 with no bites. I got a few offers of $400 shipped, so I took them. I had a 17 full parts kit with some aftermarket parts mixed in there too, but only got $410 for that.

Trigger Time

Amazed
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 23, 2013
    Has anybody tried heating up the back of the grip on one of these frames, give it a little contour?
    I'm talking about the wasted space were the mainspring housing should be.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Whats the going price on a Glock 19 complete slide now? I know BBP had them for $400 or 425 shipped a few months ago. Pricing it out from midway or brownells and lone wolf its still no cheaper than that to put one together yourself.

I used a Swenson slide, SilencerCo barrel, and Glock upper parts kit. I think I was at about $350 for the upper.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I used a Swenson slide, SilencerCo barrel, and Glock upper parts kit. I think I was at about $350 for the upper.

Finding the cheapest sources of those parts that I can:

Silencerco glock19 barrel @ brownells- 189
    Swenson slide @ Midway - 170
    Glock upper parts @Midway or Brownells - 80
    Night sites - 100

Total: 539
    (449 with super cheap plastic sites from midway)

If I get the cheapest barrel I can find instead of a threaded one, 90 dollars from lone wolf, Its still 440 dollars with decent sites to put an aftermarket slide together.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Finding the cheapest sources of those parts that I can:

Silencerco glock19 barrel @ brownells- 189
    Swenson slide @ Midway - 170
    Glock upper parts @Midway or Brownells - 80
    Night sites - 100

Total: 539
    (449 with super cheap plastic sites from midway)

If I get the cheapest barrel I can find instead of a threaded one, 90 dollars from lone wolf, Its still 440 dollars with decent sites to put an aftermarket slide together.

I got them on sale. I paid about $120 for the slide and barrel (each). Upper parts $80, Meprolight sights $60.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I got them on sale...

Yeah. It's a lower. You have forever to build it.

Picking up parts on sale is the way to go. Picking up cool parts on sale, like threaded barrels and night sights, is all part of the fun. :thumbsup:

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Just ordered one of these, I've been wanting the full size V2 in OD green but was waiting for the prices to come down a bit.

This is a great deal...

http://shop.jsdsupply.com/Polymer-80-PF940v2-Glock-G17-22-Compatible-Frame-OD-Green-00072.htm

I assume they'll have the black frame for the same price if anyone is interested, and they probably have the compacts as well.

Passing thru MIDWAYUSA, I see that they too have them on sale - looks like the exact price, plus they pickup shipping over $99.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    I spotted this deal and snagged one. They also had a lower parts kit with a Glock part#(OEM?) for 49.99. Total for the whole lower came to 170 w/free ship.

That's a great deal. Could have saved myself $10 if I had seen the Midway one, but no worries. Didn't need a LPK because I already had everything on hand, but would have grabbed one for $49 in a heartbeat otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom