• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Every com-bloc gun in American hands is one less in the hands of the Taliban or AQAP. There may be millions out there, but every one of them helps.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd be doing my part, buying an AK if I wasn't still 20+ days from being eligible again under DPR of Marylandistan's regulations...

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    You SHOULD be asking, "Is it un-American to buy ChiCom-made goods"? To which the answer is - not just un-American, it's treasonous.

Unless it is a chicom firearm :innocent0

Besides the Chinese haven't been making money off them in 18 years so every one bought today will be helping out an American :thumbsup:

To all the commie firearm haters please keep hating them you are keeping them cheap and affordable for more of us to own :D

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Become a designated collector thrown you could buy as many as you wanted per month.

Need to update my signature. Already sent my DC application in. :D Just have to wait for the nice gentleman at the Marylandistan State Politzi to approve. Which is probably more than 20 days out... :sad20:

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    Buy one and keep it so you can use it to teach your kids about history. Letting them touch history to see that it's real is something they don't get in schools these days.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I guess the fact that my US made guns are surrounded by Chinese, Soviet, Bulgarian, Romanian, Chezch, Yugoslavian, and Third Reich made guns might be a problem. And lets not forget the Canadian death squad...........

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    it's the american way to have the freedom to choose you weapons you want to shot. Plus it's all part of history.

Fire-4-Effect

Aug 3, 2008
    Frederick, Md
    ...and 100% reliable.

HAHA! I call bullcrap! As a range office who has literally seen hundreds of these being shot I cannot tell you how many times I needed to go get a block of wood to hammer the bolt open after a case got stuck and would not eject.

To each his own. I will take that AR over a Mosin any day of the week.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Wow, this is starting to turn into an AR vs AK vs Mosin-Nagant thread.

Get a Mosin-Nagant or sooner or later you will realize your collection just isn't complete without one. They are a good deal, and you get all the accessories too! The only thing you need after that is some stripper clips and cheap 7.62x54R surplus ammo.

SKS is a cool rifle too, the only downside is that they are creeping up in price.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    So is a 13" black and white TV set from the 70's but I would not want one...

But a 10" black-and-white TV from the 50's is a hot collectors item. If you've got one from the 40's it's worth a fortune even if it doesn't work.

I may disagree with somebody's idea of collectible, but I won't poop on their hobby if it makes them happy. Hard to poop on a working high-power rifle for $100. Personally an M-N is not on my shopping list, but an SKS is in all it's commie goodness.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Oh, I agree. Just would rather have American made quality wood and steel. Not commie crap.

Phil

It's not like you can only have one rifle, you know.

The one on the left cost $950.00
    The one on the right cost $595.00
    The one in the middle cost $79.00

Seventy-nine bucks. Big whoop. Cost of a few boxes of ammo.

I spend more on a quick run through the express line at the grocery store. So why the hate?

Now if your wife won't let you have three rifles, then yes, I see your point.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      90.7 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads