• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • live2hunt266

m770 30-06
    Jan 16, 2012
    Havre de grace MD
    Just out of common curiosity to see what every one else thinks is it un-american to own a mosin nagant or sks

Last edited:

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Why would it be un-American? Isn't the point of being American that we can own whatever we want? Besides, we won that war so think of it as a trophy of sorts. The fact that they're $100 and ammo is cheap is nice too.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    It's all-American to own a Mosin Nagant, SKS, AK, or any other gun.
    If it goes bang when you pull the trigger that's what matters because if it really was un-American to own these guns then much of MDShooters would be guilty.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Da, Tovarich!

Owning of Mosin Nagant Glorious Defender of Rodina is most appropriate for Americanski Allies of Great Patriotic War!

Attachments

• Mosin 001.jpg
      Mosin 001.jpg
      41.3 KB · Views: 532

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Course it's 'merican. Us and the Reds fought together 'gainst the Brits In double-you double-you 2. Kicked some ass.

Last edited:

JRILE

Jan 9, 2011
    Rising Sun, MD
    It's a piece of cold-hard, communist metal, forged with vodka and hate for capitalism. And we buy them at a fools wage by the case and sell them for profit. What's MORE american than that?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    It's one of a few rifle's sold that's MEANT to have a bayonet on it, it yearns for a bayonet - almost demands it. Not owning one is approaching un-american, but not quite.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    It's a firearm carried by men like us defending their homes and way of life (yeah, it was the Soviet way of life, but still...). I see no shame or lack of patriotism in owning it. The Russians are more similar to us than you may think. They are solicitous toward their children, honor their friendships, and make fearsome enemies when wronged. Sums up most of the Americans I know.

That being said, I still don't trust 'em. They are Russians, after all. :D

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    The only things that are Un-American about guns

NOT OWNING A GUN

TRYING TO DENY THE 2A RIGHTS OF YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS

Besides, Americans didn't stop using Hammers or Sickles just because the Commie bastards put them on their flag. We didn't stop drinking Heinekens either because of the Red Star or give up on our Country because of that bunch of Commie loving bastards currently occupying the White House or Wall Street.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    While not un-American, I just can't get all excited about soviet guns.... Had a Mosin-Nagant, shot it a few hundred times, then sold it.... No interest in an AK.... No remorse... There are just too many great American guns that I'd rather have....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom