• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Inspired by BlackBart's bedraggled Arisaka, but not wanting to highjack his thread, I thought we could use some more Ugly Guns.

Does anyone else have any Ugly, Down-On-Their-Luck, What-The-Cat-Drug-In, What-The-Hell-Is-That-Thing? Guns they'd like to show off?

I think this is about the ugliest thing I've got.

Ishapore Grenade Launching No. 1 Mk. 3 * 1948, marked with crown and GRI ("Georgius Rex Imperator"?) although post-independence.

Attachments

• 045.jpg
      045.jpg
      49.6 KB · Views: 567
    • 043.jpg
      043.jpg
      45.4 KB · Views: 565

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Mines at my PA property but I will put a vote in for MAS 36/51 (Note I DO NOT HAVE ANY GRENADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

mas36-51.jpg

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Bluefin, so far i have you as the leader, those highponts are dam ugly, but cheap and ive heard fun to shoot. I really dont have a "ugly" gun, but if i had to choose one i guess its this little Stevens model 86, compared to the rest.

Attachments

• Stevens Model 86.jpg
      Stevens Model 86.jpg
      91.7 KB · Views: 532

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Fortunately I don't have any guns I consider ugly. I'd say the ugliest gun I have ever owned was the Nagant revolver. The lines on it weren't bad, but it was just made so sloppily. I understand it was made during wartime to be used to shoot the enemy but still... :sad20:

Some people think the Beretta 92FS is ugly, so I guess I'll nominate that.

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Anyone I'm holding becomes the ugliest gun I own.

Smores, you gotta stop asking visually impaired crack-heads about guns, anyone who thinks a beretta 92 is ugly must be blind and high....

Goose Guy

Skooma lord
    Mar 29, 2010
    People's Respublik of Maryland
    Well, It doesn't count anymore since I restored it, but my Stevens 820B was my ugliest gun for a long time there. It turned out really well, so now I guess it would be my Nova. I don't have any really ugly guns.

(sorry if the pics are too big, I'm not sure how to resize them.)

Attachments

• 100_0655.jpg
      100_0655.jpg
      102.4 KB · Views: 404
    • 100_0657.jpg
      100_0657.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 410

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    Can't believe I can even say this,my latest Garand.Shouldn't even type this as I didn't take any pictures before taking it apart.That and a Garand in any condition is in itself a thing of beauty.I know this is a scenario where the post is worthless without pics.Anyway all wood was black and pretty much fell apart during disassembly.Inside and outside of the barrel looked like the surface of the moon.Gunked up to the point most moving parts ceased to move.After a tanking in some seriously caustic crap all the accumulated cosmoline and other junk fell off and revealed useable parts.Shame someone deemed it necessary to hit the receiver with some kind of abrasive to remove an import mark or something.Not too noticeable and not a reweld,heard that happens on some Korean-Guatamalan returns.Just gotta decide to keep it 30.06 or go .308 now.So it's ugly now but will be returned to it's former glory as funds become available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom