• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Police report put out said the inventory was complete yet. 2 people. QA Sheriff FB page has all the details. Broke thru wall from a vacant store beside it

Just checked out the page. How in the world is it ok for a gun shop to only have drywall separating it from another space? And how about some better security cameras?

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    It's almost like Chesapeake Guns is content to collect insurance because they can't cut it as gun retailers.

Yeah sounds to me like an inside job. Get robbed once, still use horrible cameras and someone magically knows its only drywall between them and the next suite? Then guns still stay out on display after it happened before?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Their current location is the third location in just a few years so they were were always vulnerable because their security never matured to the level needed.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Yeah sounds to me like an inside job. Get robbed once, still use horrible cameras and someone magically knows its only drywall between them and the next suite? Then guns still stay out on display after it happened before?

This. They seem to be struggling for sales. How do you not have cameras covering every angle of that store after you have been robbed twice? There should be a law against that.:innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Those clowns at Chesapeake Guns should be in the Vape business, not the firearm business.

If someone breaks in and steals all those stupid vapor sticks, no one gets hurt.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Glade Valley Sporting Goods was broken into the same way through the auto business behind the shop. I believe most of the guns were locked up though. I think they actually caught the crooks.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    They were "open" with guns not on display right after Christmas. Since then, the windows are papered over from inside and no signs of being open.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Their current location is the third location in just a few years so they were were always vulnerable because their security never matured to the level needed.

Aren't they back where they originally were on the north side of 50?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom