• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I just wanted to give a very heartfelt thank you to the crew at Duffy's. I had purchased a CMMG .308 and logbooks from them when I was overseas. I had perfect transactions with them both times and was hoping I would be able to go there in person at some time.

That time happened today when I had a problem with an AK I own. I know little to nothing about AK's and wasn't sure what I was going to be looking at as far as turnaround time or price. Well, turnaround was about 5 minutes and the price was a request to post my experience on Yelp and other internet review sites.

I figured I would have to post the first one here since if it wasn't for MDSHOOTERS I never would have known about the shop.

Thank you again guys, for the great customer service and most importantly, to me, not making me feel like a dumbass.

I look forward to the day I can walk through your door again!!!

Matt

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I think I was there today when you came through. As always, they always take good care of their customers. Were you the guy from Pax? I was the guy in the sling turing over more money to Vince.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I think I was there today when you came through. As always, they always take good care of their customers. Were you the guy from Pax? I was the guy in the sling turing over more money to Vince.

Yup, that was me. Sadly, I don't have enough money to turn over to them. I hope in the very near future though some suppressors in their case will go home with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom