• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    So I found a few on Amazon... but after reading reviews allot of people say they are fake and send them back... any IPs have any in stock?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Magpul flip up sights being offered may not be "fake", but are likely Magpul's less expensive version because Magpul makes paintball accessories too.

The Magpul sights made for paintball usually come paired (front and rear sights) in a brown cardboard box with the Magpul logo on it. The true Magpul AR parts are not sold in pairs or in boxes, put in clear plastic hang bags, one to a bag.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    The Magpul flip up sights being offered may not be "fake", but are likely Magpul's less expensive version because Magpul makes paintball accessories too.

The Magpul sights made for paintball usually come paired (front and rear sights) in a brown cardboard box with the Magpul logo on it. The true Magpul AR parts are not sold in pairs or in boxes, put in clear plastic hang bags, one to a bag.

I seem to remember mine being separate but in a box

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I believe the best way to buy all that stuff the Chinese love to copy is to buy these crucial accessories from vendors you trust at your local gun store or at gun shows.

Not worth the problems of getting something through the mail that is fake. The seller can then claim you kept the real goods and are returning fake ones. Nothing but trouble.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I've noticed a ton of "magpul" stuff for airsoft. There's even cheap t-shirts out there in asian countries with their logo on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom