Any Difference between "AR6721" and "RFA3-PCAR-16"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mazinger

Feb 11, 2013
    Columbia
    For the small price difference, going Colt is worth the peace of mind. DPMS states that they will void your warranty if you use non-domestic ammo. I don't know about you guys, but I find PMC, Wolf Gold & Israeli bulk ammo, all of which DPMS don't want you to use, to be better quality than almost all domestic bulk ammo. They might have this warning to keep you from using any steel cased ammo, but I find it silly.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    That is my point with a little hyperbole that I added. Depending on how much he intends to shoot it or use it should determine which one he buys.

DPMS uses a commercial buffer tube again eliminating what kind of buttstocks he can use.

AFAIK DPMS uses a different lower/upper pin system not interchangeable with others.

Ok, full stop.

There are plenty of commercial buttstocks out there, even Magpul makes them. You just have to make sure to get the commercial spec stock.

It isn't DPMS that uses the different pin. Colt uses the small pin for the trigger pins. You can get sleeves to allow you to use any trigger you want, or you can get the small pin triggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sstrum

Latest threads

Top Bottom