• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament 5.45, Nodak Spud receiver, Bulgarian parts, Magpul furniture
    69cfef36c623da4fbb51b9236a476c0a.jpg
    6fedb0f221dc3fab93317ea2e3e615d3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    20180822_205549_zpssrcowa2m.jpg

Been sitting on this set for a while...thinking of putting it on my SAM7 which currently has the blond stock set.

barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    When I first got to the state I had the plan of buying a nice wasr 10, but then I was kindly told by an ffl that they’re banned here... definitely going to be one of my first purchases when I move.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    When I first got to the state I had the plan of buying a nice wasr 10, but then I was kindly told by an ffl that they’re banned here... definitely going to be one of my first purchases when I move.

A WASR underfolder was my first purchase I got my hands on after leaving MD. Technically, I purchased my Romak first since I paid for it a few weeks before I moved, but I couldn't actually take possession of it until my VA driver's license turned 30 days old.

I picked up a fixed stock WASR this year and have about $300 in it after I ditched the extras. It's my loaner AK, like for when my MD friends come shoot and don't have an AK of their own.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    So many AKs, so little time and money.

I never got a Legend before the ban hammer... oh well. Something to look forward to, when I move to a TRUE Free State.

BTW the Free State name for MD was first applied when it recognized freed slaves, and again later when it refused to sign on to prohibition of alcohol. Too bad freedom doesn't actually mean freedom anymore.

Pmfj

Oct 14, 2018
    00c06c4c48b7df1989c2c5365f978730.jpg
    the fist gun I ever bought many years ago in a free state...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    You guy are killing me..........so want an underfolder! Managed to snag most everything but............

I like mine. That said the stock really sucks to shoot with. For me it's so damn uncomfortable I end up taking the fixed stock 74 most every time over my Polish under folder.

Pmfj

Oct 14, 2018
    The armorer told me I would be a fool to cut this under folder off and tap for an adjustable stock. Apparently this Yugo was built for war and has better welds and cutting into it would risk the integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I like mine. That said the stock really sucks to shoot with. For me it's so damn uncomfortable I end up taking the fixed stock 74 most every time over my Polish under folder.

Ya totally get it, all in Arsenal's folding stock is one of the best options but there is nothing cooler in the world of AK than a folding stock (well maybe a folding stock and folding spike bayo……...doublefolder).

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    MDSP "not banned" 84S1 I have lots of other "AK style" guns but the underfolder has eluded me. Like new with all the accessories except the cleaning rod which annoys me a little I didn't see that. I have an ample supply of standard capacity 5.56 mags.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom