• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    I'd invest in a quality set of BUIS and a torch from a reputable manufacturer (Surefire, Inforce, etc.) Never was a fan of that stock. Looks like a snag hazard nightmare if you intend to ever use it in real world applications. Otherwise I think it's nice looking set-up. Nice work on your first build.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    I'd invest in a quality set of BUIS and a torch from a reputable manufacturer (Surefire, Inforce, etc.) Never was a fan of that stock. Looks like a snag hazard nightmare if you intend to ever use it in real world applications. Otherwise I think it's nice looking set-up. Nice work on your first build.

I thought the same thing regarding snags but saw a few videos on YT that tested the theory and didn't get snagged. I know, not real life SHTF type situation. Regardless, I plan to add a cobra braid across the open section which I think will look cool and eliminate the snag factor.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    It's a good perk. A few acres back off the rd in AACo near Arundel Mills. The police only show up once in a while when some nosey neighbor in the adjacent industrial park becomes "concerned". The LEO's are always cool about it and usually hang out for a bit.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Was able to run about 80 rounds through the new rifle yesterday afternoon and it ran great. No misfires and decent grouping at 100 yds. Need to zero in the red dot and call it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom