• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skivvy9r

Feb 20, 2012
    Severn, MD
    Since you asked, next on my list is a Winchester Model 70 Alaskan in 30-06. Model number 535205128. UPC 048702002526.

Last edited:

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    How about a Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911 Undercover, or DE1911U? Still checking if it's on the approved handgun list since it just recently was released. Sweet concealed carry gun. Thanks

NRA member
    MD Designated Collector
    Registered Voter
    Ret USA MSG

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    We are getting lots of people asking for prices and we are doing our best to get back you. Please message us if you want a quote and please give us the model # or the upc code. There are lots of variations of these firearms and prices vary between models. We are not following this thread for requests, so please message us if you are serious about getting a quote. We have quoted for many and have ordered lots of guns because we are giving great prices. Thank you.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Response to your request

I'll look somewhere else. It's taking you a very long time to get back with prices.

It's taking long because you didn't give us a model # or upc code. Also, we aren't watching the thread, we are responding to people that have messaged us. We would be more than happy to price these out, but we are getting 100's of requests from people that are messaging us with the exact model number. Thank you.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    It's taking long because you didn't give us a model # or upc code. Also, we aren't watching the thread, we are responding to people that have messaged us. We would be more than happy to price these out, but we are getting 100's of requests from people that are messaging us with the exact model number. Thank you.

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    Old man is looking for a glock 17 (I think thats the full size) .45 FDE. gen 4 However he is not stoked on the finger printing at the moment..

Only things I care for currently are C & R rifles, prob grab a nagant or something of a cheap calibre...

Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    Sig 227 Equinox, stopped in and asked you about it this weekend. If you get wind of one please keep me in mind! Thanks again for the SRT demo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom