• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    ged okay? 2nd chance okay? I have a BIL that made some poor choices before but is looking to change his future

GED is fine. We have the Apprenticeship positions as well as laborer and driver positions available. From time to time we also have positions for heavy equipment operators now and then. Tell him to apply for anything he wants :thumbsup:

Mr H

Banana'd
    I have been in this field for over 30 years, it has provided for my family very well

Good to hear. I know she's looking forward to the opportunity.

I read over the benefit summary tonight (at her request), and at the very least, it's competetive.

We would probably be talking about it right now, but they had to take the granddaughter to urgent care for what appears to be a nasty spider bite! OOPS!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Tootall, thanks for the heads up. I passed the info onto my wife son. He has been out of work for a while with no real training. He did have his class A CDL but lost it since he didn't want to keep his DOT Physical up to date.

He needs a job that will train him. I can only hope.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Tootall, thanks for the heads up. I passed the info onto my wife son. He has been out of work for a while with no real training. He did have his class A CDL but lost it since he didn't want to keep his DOT Physical up to date.

He needs a job that will train him. I can only hope.

tell him to apply even if he doesnt get in this go around alot of times people who make an impression may get a call back at a later go round. they are already doing interviews but doesnt mean someone cant get in now:thumbsup:

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Bump. Two more openings available for our Southern MD folks! Both spots are in La Plata,MD. Same pay same benefits same apprenticeship. The Jessup, and HOCO positions are also still open for applications

Apply through www.menv.com. The careers link is in the top right corner. It will then show all available jobs.

Any questions let me know! I'm hoping these help someone out there get a good steady job

Have they finished upgrading LaPlata yet?

I'm in the industry myself. Except I'm on the design side of things.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Have they finished upgrading LaPlata yet?

I'm in the industry myself. Except I'm on the design side of things.

Unknown. I'm up in the baltimore metro area. I know dorsey is about mid way through its upgrade. Always nice to make some new contacts :thumbsup:

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Bump for more apprentices needed!

Carrol County (Freedom)
    Cecil County
    Eastern Correctional Institute (prison wwtp)
    Victor Cullen

Also in need of

Inspector/ Crew boat operator for Poplar Island

Landspreading Inspector in Richmond

Maint mechanic III @ ECI

Etc... etc....

www.menv.com/careers.shtml

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Any need for experienced operators? My wife has her water 2 & 3 and wastewater 3a, with 7 years experience.

Experience is always welcome.

I know the Jessup position right now is for apprentice up to a Senior Operator. Main facility is a 5A so she would be able to get a new license and the satellite plants operated out of there are wastewater 3 , water 2,3 and 4. however it also never hurt to put in an application at any of the other openings with the experience:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom