• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    This is serious stuff, we're talking about potentially blinding someone for life if the power output is high enough. The law should go after these jerks with gusto and prosecute the heck out of them

Any offensive action with the potential to permanently maim can and should be met with a lethal response. I realize the optics of a lethal response would be terrible, but what these laser wielding thugs are doing is no different than taking pop shots at someone’s face with a 22. Pepper balls are not a measured response for these assholes. If we’re too PC to start dropping those insurrectionists with 5.56, why not get some snipers and tranquilizer guns? You wield a laser, you take a long nap and wake up in a cell.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Any offensive action with the potential to permanently maim can and should be met with a lethal response. I realize the optics of a lethal response would be terrible, but what these laser wielding thugs are doing is no different than taking pop shots at someone’s face with a 22. Pepper balls are not a measured response for these assholes. If we’re too PC to start dropping those insurrectionists with 5.56, why not get some snipers and tranquilizer guns? You wield a laser, you take a long nap and wake up in a cell.

Yeah, It's bs that someone can burn your eyes out and you are given a pepper ball to shoot back. F that.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    She's wearing a swastika, so maybe there's some mental illness at play here?

And yes, I agree, I'm not letting some punk blind me. You know there's a boot party coming if you're defenseless.

Agreed, but unless they changed the first amendment, it doesn’t matter if she’s mentally ill or not, she’s free to wear the hate symbol of her choice. 5.56 to face for ANTIFA thugs.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    She's wearing a swastika, so maybe there's some mental illness at play here?

And yes, I agree, I'm not letting some punk blind me. You know there's a boot party coming if you're defenseless.

John Wick said:
    I'd like to make a dinner reservation for 12

They're all mental patients......dinner reservations for all of them.....

ehall

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2020
    Indirect viewing, ie a camera and a monitor, should be safe. Kind of hard to setup maybe. You could use a dash cam and your phone maybe, have it figured out beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom