• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruckus55

Jul 14, 2019
    The list says “CETME” is banned based on being a copy of the G3 which is obviously wrong but technically this isn’t even the same caliber. Hill and Mac lists Maryland as a state they won’t ship to. I tried to search but couldn’t find anything so sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been answered.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Neither of them really is. The MSP are dumb and don't understand the difference between an HK91 and a CETME (they are NOT 100% parts compatible by a long shot).

The CETME-L is definitely not banned.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I have 5 of them at the moment. NO, the CETME L is not banned. If your FFL says they are, they aren't an FFL you want to do business with anyway because they are uneducated idiots.

Ruckus55

Jul 14, 2019
    I have 5 of them at the moment. NO, the CETME L is not banned. If your FFL says they are, they aren't an FFL you want to do business with anyway because they are uneducated idiots.

While I totally agree, my main reasoning was to see if it was even worth bringing up since the list that many abide by has “CETME” on it. I appreciate your help, good to know some already have them in MD. Do you have any HMG ones?

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    You can order right off of MarColMar's website. They manufacture them every day so they are always either in stock or will be within a matter of days.

Ruckus55

Jul 14, 2019
    Yeah I saw those too and they look a little cooler but HMG’s were down to $1,000 on their site. Once you get into the $1500 area there’s some other guns that are on my list in that price range too lol. Decisions, decisions.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom