• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • martman

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2017
    I finally splurged and bought myself a Vigilant Tactical AR15. Now I need some magazines, probably pmags and either 20 or 30 rounders. I live in Columbia, where should I go? Ideally it would be a place close to the MD border.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    I am a little further north of you but I usually ride up to Gettysburg or York PA, few shops up there are typically stocked with 30 and 40 rounders and sometimes the occasional 60 round drum

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Is Brownell's out of stock?
    I have so many it's a shame I can't sell them to you in MD.
    In 2013 I backordered everything, and it eventually came in, much to my delight!
    But you can't carry 200 mags around.

Car

Apr 3, 2020
    Is it ok from the law perspective to buy online with credit card’s billing address in MD, and shipped to Christiana Mall Cabela’s for a pickup? (Or Gainesville VA)

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Is it ok from the law perspective to buy online with credit card’s billing address in MD, and shipped to Christiana Mall Cabela’s for a pickup? (Or Gainesville VA)

Nothing illegal about that but some vendors may not do it based on your billing address.

I order from Gunmagwarehouse to my condo in DE without ever a problem.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Is Brownell's out of stock?
    I have so many it's a shame I can't sell them to you in MD.
    In 2013 I backordered everything, and it eventually came in, much to my delight!
    But you can't carry 200 mags around.

Just get a drag bag, you can do it!

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena

The law says you can't buy them in MD. If you use a credit card you are buying them wherever the store is located. If the MD law people are watching my credit card purchases that is scarier than the 10rd mag cap crap.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    The law says you can't buy them in MD. If you use a credit card you are buying them wherever the store is located. If the MD law people are watching my credit card purchases that is scarier than the 10rd mag cap crap.

You are incorrect. You cannot take transfer within MD state lines, period. Not from a friend, family member, postal worker, online store, or random person on the street.

Can they prove it? Prob not, but for this reason most vendors will not ship into MD, and some will play it safe and not ship to folks who list MD on their billing address either.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    You are incorrect. You cannot take transfer within MD state lines, period. Not from a friend, family member, postal worker, online store, or random person on the street.

Can they prove it? Prob not, but for this reason most vendors will not ship into MD, and some will play it safe and not ship to folks who list MD on their billing address either.

I never said anything about receiving the mags in MD. I only said that you can use your credit card to purchase them from a store out of state. How you get them is up to you but no business that I know of is going to ship them to MD. Most people have them shipped to another residence that is not in MD. Or maybe a friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom