• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    The DW single action 1911 trigger and the ergos of the CZ. Seems very interesting and looks good too.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    2011 competitor. If the trigger is there, it'll be a strong contender in Limited, maybe even Open with the right mount.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    This solves the problem of the crappy TSO trigger. Oh wait, my TS trigger is fantastic...

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    qxegcwB.png

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    looks like a 1911 with a CZ profiled frame. Seems to be equipped with a Nolan design one piece mainspring housing/grip safety. The grip safety section is not a safety but part of the extended one piece backstrap. Time will tell.

Last edited:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    OK. First quarter ended on Tuesday. Are they inbound yet? Once you get them, how long will it take to have them added to the roster?
    They are not inbound yet. With everything going on cv19 I believe factories are closed. I don't think they are being built at this time. I would need to check with my rep to confirm.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    They are not inbound yet. With everything going on cv19 I believe factories are closed. I don't think they are being built at this time. I would need to check with my rep to confirm.

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/03/25/covid-19-closures-force-some-gun-makers-to-pause-production

Kansas-based CZ-USA announced this week that an Emergency Order closes their facilities in Kansas City, until at least April 23. Likewise, their subsidiary Dan Wesson Firearms facility in Norwich, New York was closed under similar circumstances late last week due to an order from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

“For the next 30 days, production and shipment delays are inevitable,” said the company in a statement. “We apologize for the inconvenience we know this will cause — we hold our nation’s Second Amendment rights to be sacred and are very concerned about the impact that emergency orders will have on our customers. We will work diligently to deliver products as soon as legally possible while maintaining social responsibility and compliance with government orders.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom