• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I ordered one at a local gun shop and have been waiting for around 5 months now. Has anyone seen any for sale anywhere besides gunbroker.com? Someone on Youtube said Beretta stopped civilian sales so they could work on Govt. contracts. I am curious what is going on and how much longer I will have to wait. My local gun shop doesn't know when to expect it. I have not seen one in any shops for a long time.

Ravitch

Feb 28, 2021
    Cape St. Claire
    I'm of no help to you, but I'm shocked how high prices are on these on GunBroker. I have one sitting in an ISO container in Arizona that one day I have to go fetch, and I paid $450 for it in 2008. Just curious, what was the price at the shop?

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I'm of no help to you, but I'm shocked how high prices are on these on GunBroker. I have one sitting in an ISO container in Arizona that one day I have to go fetch, and I paid $450 for it in 2008. Just curious, what was the price at the shop?

He didn't know what the price would be either. He said it would depend on what his distributer was charging. The last one he had in the shop was under $700. His prices are reasonable. If the price is jacked up to much I will just tell him I'm passing. He won't have a hard time selling I'm sure. I have a friend that has one and I have shot it. Loved it. I recently picked up a Ruger PC9 but have not shot it yet. It will be going to the range with me next time I go.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    This does NOT count as, while I’ve not yet figured “what” this “GUNS.COM” website is, I am damned sure it is skirting the line as NOT legit (and even if it is, their prices are ALWAYS twice (or even 3x) what every other online vendor’s prices are ...

Posting so if you ever do come across any mention of them (GUNS.COM) in your quest, you’ll know to steer clear of ‘em!
    https://www.guns.com/firearms/rifle...AvantLink&utm_campaign=35987&utm_medium=df_NA

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    A CX4 Storm 9mm in FDE showed up today at 2A Sales in Laurel. They have been like unicorns. But when I saw the price ($950) I couldn't pull the trigger. I was expecting it to be $750 at most. I really wanted it but I also have a Ruger PC9. Was I wrong to pass it up?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    IIRC, before all the foolishness the Beretta was around $100 more than the Ruger PC9. That is still where I’d be. Not high on my buy list, but would not pass up at the right price.

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    I had one when they first came out it was under 500 maybe 450. Young dumb full of ...

Bought the carbine at gun show and some ammo -reloads- from guy one stall down.

Off to the range during second magazine, something felt like it bit me. No blood, though.

One of the reloads must of been a .40 or way hot.

Drove down to beretta in anchorcreek (something like that) played dumb, they saw ejector was damaged, some components in there are plastic and they were gone. They gave me a replacement same day.

Liked it after that Winchester white box all day, sorry I sold it, the highpoint just ain’t close.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I finally found what I have been trying to get for the last 8 months. Now I have 2 PCC's. The Ruger PC9 and this. I just put a Sig Romeo5 on it and now it's ready for action.

Attachments

• IMG_3359.jpg
      IMG_3359.jpg
      45.6 KB · Views: 222

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I finally found what I have been trying to get for the last 8 months. Now I have 2 PCC's. The Ruger PC9 and this. I just put a Sig Romeo5 on it and now it's ready for action.

Ditto here, except both of mine, are black and were purchased in reverse order. Like them both for different reasons. The CX always reminds me of the original "Planet of the Apes" films. I was a child when the Vietnam war was happening and every time I heard about a gorilla attack on the news, I thought the movies was real.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom