• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Aside from being cold this time of year, how many pistol/long guns do you take on average to the range? I only take two, since I'm a little lazy when it comes time to cleaning them. :rolleyes:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Usually one or two. This past weekend 4. three handguns and a rifle. Only so much you can do at 25yd indoor range.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    This time of the year, probably just 1. I'll load mags, throw them in pockets, run to the range, shoot the mags up, clean up and leave. Most of the time I shoot a couple drills on the bowling pins and steel, so in and out in a few minutes.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    Usually I take either long guns or hand guns, seldom both.

Handguns are a shorter stay. I generally bring a small bag full. Doesn't take long to go through quite a few $ of ammo.

Rifles take more time. I bring 2-6 and figure on at least a couple hours. If I take too many, I run out of time or energy before I get to them all.

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    Usually 2 or 3 rifles, and whatever handguns I feel like shooting that day. For some reason I seem to spend the most time shooting .22. They're just plain fun

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    I usually bring whatever the person I am going with wants to shoot. I am the "friend with the coolest guns" in my circle of friends.

If I am doing load development or sighting in, it is usually limited to 1 or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom