• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We will be holding a Black Friday sale (hours to be determined).
    We can't advertise our prices because of the agreements we have with our manufacturers.
    Absolutely EVERYTHING will be on sale!! No reasonable offer will be refused.

We're raising capital for our new force-on-force training facility to open as soon as we raise enough capital...LOL

Force-on-force training goes way beyond shooting at paper targets:
    • Paper targets don't shoot back!
    • Paper targets don't get "in your face"
    • Paper targets don't pose a threat
    • Paper targets aren't real!
    Less-than-lethal marking ammunition (LTLMA) has been used by law enforcement and military training for decades.
    The world is a dangerous place. Protect yourself and your family because no one will do it for you!
    Want to train in real-world situations like home invasion, rape, robbery, carjacking and more?
    If you're looking for real-world, high-stress self defense training, then the Tyler Firearms Training Academy is the place you want to be!

I'll post more details as they become available.

-- TF Actual

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Looking forward to it! Could be a chance to use my newly acquired HQL.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Looking forward to it! Could be a chance to use my newly acquired HQL.

Like I said, no reasonable offer will be refused. I need to raise about $30k to start the training facility, so I won't say no to any reasonable offer. The keyword there is "reasonable"...LOL

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Black friday only or now until then?

I'm not sure how I want to run it yet. There may be a pre-Black Friday sale for those that don't want to leave the house on Black Friday...LOL

I'll post the days and times in this thread when I figure it out.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    And does this sale include firearms that have to be ordered?
    Why, yes, it does. Prices will be as low as I can make them while still turning some sort of profit to invest in the training facility. I would prefer to empty the store first, but my distributors have hundreds of guns on sale. Everything from .22 to 50 caliber - all dirt cheap right now.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Location also when you figure it out I am looking for an ar10 lower or inexpensive complete ar10.
    The location will the same, just another suite in the complex. The store will increase to about 500 square feet and the indoor training area will be about 1500 square feet. The outdoor training area will be of adequate size.

As far as the AR10 goes, Aero has them on sale right now. Pretty cheap, too. I'll look around and see what else I have access to.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Wow. That sounds like a great LOCAL training program.
    Sounds like I gotta spend some money to help fund this huh? LOL

P.s. You have a great shop there.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Wow. That sounds like a great LOCAL training program.
    Sounds like I gotta spend some money to help fund this huh? LOL

P.s. You have a great shop there.
    Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot to me. I work hard to make sure people are treated right while still being able to support my family.

As far as the training goes, yes, it is local. No franchise here! The classes are mostly NRA classes with a whole lot of combat and law enforcemwnt experience thrown in. We are going to use local shooting cases as a basis for our scenarios. All my instructors are seasoned combat vets and we know how to train people. Just because someone has been shooting for decades doesn't mean they know how to teach someone else...LOL

I was fortunate enough to be a criminal analyst for a while and that allowed me to see criminal trends and be able to look at bigger pictures of crimes instead of being at the crime scene all the time. It allows me to create training to avoid situations first, then how to defend yourself and your family.

We will be creating real-world situations and my "criminals" will act realistically and not do what you think they might do....LOL

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Simunitions hurt like hell..... Still a lot of fun though.

Simunition is only one less-than-lethal system we are going to use. The others still have the same training value, they just don't hurt so much...LOL

We're also going to conduct non-firearms courses, too. Wanna get tased or pepper sprayed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Simunition is only one less-than-lethal system we are going to use. The others still have the same training value, they just don't hurt so much...LOL

We're also going to conduct non-firearms courses, too. Wanna get tased or pepper sprayed?

Got OC sprayed before my last security assignment . Would not do that again for any amount of money. :lol:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Got OC sprayed before my last security assignment . Would not do that again for any amount of money. :lol:

Yeah, I have to admit that OC spray is not even close to fun. I would take the gas chamber 10 times before I get sprayed again...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom