• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Looking to possibly sell some of my stash to get something for my wife. Not going to give it away but i also do not want to rip people off. I have 6 small boxs of federal high velocity 38gr hps. 3 cci mini mag 100 boxs. 5xx box of rem golden and a few misc 50 round boxs of various types federal winchester wild cats..

The 9x18 ammo is various imported stuff 50 round boxs i have hp's and fmj (not brass).
    Any price help would be great. As i said i am not going to give it away. I will take decent offers in pm if you want.

I have been buying 9x18 recently. I have seen Russian locally for ~$15 a box. European is going for ~$17-$18 a box. These prices are retail for FMJ target loads in the Baltimore metro area.

On the other hand, .22lr is totally a seller's market, as there is far more demand than supply. I couldn't (in good conscience) sell my .22lr to MDS members because I know others would pay ass rape prices for it right now. I won't take advantage of fellow MDS members. Because of this, I won't speculate on fair market value.

PM me if you come up with a price on the 9x18. Please provide makes and configurations.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The mak would be about $12/box for steel. Mini-mags prolly $9-$10/100. 525 boxes rem golden bullet about $25-$30.

I have been buying 9x18 recently. I have seen Russian locally for ~$15 a box. European is going for ~$17-$18 a box. These prices are retail for FMJ target loads in the Baltimore metro area.

On the other hand, .22lr is totally a seller's market, as there is far more demand than supply. I couldn't (in good conscience) sell my .22lr to MDS members because I know others would pay ass rape prices for it right now. I won't take advantage of fellow MDS members. Because of this, I won't speculate on fair market value.

PM me if you come up with a price on the 9x18. Please provide makes and configurations.

See my highlighted previous post above. Prices are significantly lower online. Shipping is extra, but there is no tax, gas or time and effort. A single box is cheaper locally. A lot of five is cheaper online.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I will post makes of the 9x18 tomorrow I won't be home today to do it. Appears what I can find online for 22lr is avg 9-12c a round. Only selling to fund a project for the wife. Funds are tight without selling anything.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I will post makes of the 9x18 tomorrow I won't be home today to do it. Appears what I can find online for 22lr is avg 9-12c a round. Only selling to fund a project for the wife. Funds are tight without selling anything.

9-12 cpr is way high for an average price. Chech this depot thread for other posts, lots of .22 has been available this week for under 6 cpr. Sell it for whatever you can get for it but 9-12 seems a might high to me.

cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    9-12 cpr is way high for an average price. Chech this depot thread for other posts, lots of .22 has been available this week for under 6 cpr. Sell it for whatever you can get for it but 9-12 seems a might high to me.
    Agreed; ammo is becoming more available online and folks on Armslist are becoming more realistic lol.
    .10 cpr for Minimags is fair (bought some at Dicks a few weeks ago for 9.95 per sleeve). .06-.07 is ok for the Golden Bullet.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    The ammo is worth what the seller is willing to let go of it for and the buyer is willing to pay. Just set your price and see if there is a buyer.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Small boxs $5. cci minimag $11/100. 9x18. $17 fmj $18 hp per 50. 5xx box of rem gold $40 . Prices are better then local shops. Located in canton

lilmike1464

Oct 12, 2013
    Baltimore City, MD
    Small boxs $5. cci minimag $11/100. 9x18. $17 fmj $18 hp per 50. 5xx box of rem gold $40 . Prices are better then local shops. Located in canton

There are local shops in canton? I never knew they had anything over there. I always went out to Clyde's. My grandfather told me there was one over on broadway in fells point but I don't think that it's their now

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    There are local shops in canton? I never knew they had anything over there. I always went out to Clyde's. My grandfather told me there was one over on broadway in fells point but I don't think that it's their now

No shops around here i wish that shop on broadway closed up awhile ago. I was meaning general area I am not far from essex and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom