• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The media and government propagandists (same thing) would play up and demonize any rebel excesses or errors in judgment in order to keep the troops loyal and quash rebellion. Psyops will play a big part.

Also, the Obama/Biden DoD's indoctrination of troops currently underway, along with culling its ranks of everybody who isn't woke plays a role in that.

I have a close friend in 5th Group retiring this year because of the wokeness. Our conversations on this very matter bring me hope. God knows what things will be like after a few more years of this nonsense.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I have a close friend in 5th Group retiring this year because of the wokeness. Our conversations on this very matter bring me hope. God knows what things will be like after a few more years of this nonsense.

It makes me very nervous that a lot of people on our side are "leaving the battlefield" and giving the left all institutions of power.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    [Kev308];6353814 said:
    It makes me very nervous that a lot of people on our side are "leaving the battlefield" and giving the left all institutions of power.

I agree. To be fair, my friend will be 51. Over 20 years in SF and 30 in the military have beaten the crap out of him. For the last few years, he has been doing Bible studies AND Constitution on base for whoever wants to attend. They have been well attended.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    You don't go after the birds on the wing, you go after the planes on the ground, their fuel, their pilots.....
    And to get really nasty, their homes and families.
    A few thousand hard-liners playing sapper could bring any nation to its knees. Look what a few guys a world away did to the Colonial Pipeline with a computer.

"We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not [mess] with us."

The alienated industrial workers, if things get sporty, will crush the journalist/politician/coffee-maker/gender-studies-student types into grist. One side has a trillion bullets, the other can't figure out which bathroom to use.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    You don't go after the birds on the wing, you go after the planes on the ground, their fuel, their pilots.....
    And to get really nasty, their homes and families.
    A few thousand hard-liners playing sapper could bring any nation to its knees. Look what a few guys a world away did to the Colonial Pipeline with a computer.

"We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not [mess] with us."

The alienated industrial workers, if things get sporty, will crush the journalist/politician/coffee-maker/gender-studies-student types into grist. One side has a trillion bullets, the other can't figure out which bathroom to use.

Kind of a different version of the adage "Amateurs study tactics...Professionals study logistics."

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    If that doesn't sink him, nothing probably will.

Lets review

Reportedly lost his duty weapon

Made racist remarks about fellow "AFT" agents

Got removed from multiple duty locations for misconduct or poor performance.

Is a Paid Gun Control Lobbyist.

Supports ban on "High-Capacity Magazines"

Lied about the "AFT" raid in Waco.

Supports a Ban on Semi-automatic Rifles with Detachable Magazines

Says it is “frustrating” that he can’t take away your 2nd Amendment rights because of your 1st Amendment rights.

Failed to register as a foreign agent. (China)

Labeled American gun owners as "Tiger Kings" preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

Ignores SCOTUS precedent and views the Second Amendment as a "collective right".

Supports mandatory registration and confiscation.

Insinuated that every law abiding gun owner a threat to public safety.

Refused to allow the judiciary committee to view his personnel file.

Was unable to define what an Assault Weapon is but insisted that they be banned.

Let me know if I missed any.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Lets review

Reportedly lost his duty weapon

Made racist remarks about fellow "AFT" agents

Got removed from multiple duty locations for misconduct or poor performance.

Is a Paid Gun Control Lobbyist.

Supports ban on "High-Capacity Magazines"

Lied about the "AFT" raid in Waco.

Supports a Ban on Semi-automatic Rifles with Detachable Magazines

Says it is “frustrating” that he can’t take away your 2nd Amendment rights because of your 1st Amendment rights.

Failed to register as a foreign agent. (China)

Labeled American gun owners as "Tiger Kings" preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

Ignores SCOTUS precedent and views the Second Amendment as a "collective right".

Supports mandatory registration and confiscation.

Insinuated that every law abiding gun owner a threat to public safety.

Refused to allow the judiciary committee to view his personnel file.

Was unable to define what an Assault Weapon is but insisted that they be banned.

Let me know if I missed any.

giphy.gif

The only part I think is likely not true is the lost duty weapon. The ATF says he never did and there are no reports anyone has been able to surface that he did. Just some former agents who say he did.

He might have. He might not have.

But he has plenty enough to damn him.

You also forgot lied about Branch Dividians shooting down national guard helicopters. Posed like some hero over the burned remains of the Branch Dividian compound. Supported the over militarization of the ATF.

The good news is I heard today Angus King is at a “No”. Not “undecided” still, but a “no”. That’s pretty much all she wrote. I doubt if King votes no Tester or Manchin will vote yes. Let alone any republicans voting yes.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    CNN reports that President Biden’s ATF nominee, David Chipman, failed to tell the Senate about a speech in which he boasted that he is not a “typical” white man.

CNN noted that Chipman spoke in an “event on gun control” at a law firm in November 2019. Chipman’s talk was titled “Can the Right to Bear Arms Coexist with Gun Control?”

During the talk, Chipman admitted he did not see things as most law enforcement departments and agencies do, describing such agencies and departments as “a very conservative bunch, primarily of white men.”

Chipman said, “If you are authentic in this space you are likely to disappoint a lot of people,” Chipman said. He added, “I think that we have to understand that law enforcement, generally, is a very conservative bunch, primarily of white men. So, the politics of this issue, as it is, sort of permeate it. I don’t believe my views are typical.”

CNN pointed out that Chipman failed to disclose the 2019 gun control talk to the Senate, which he was supposed to do in conjunction with his nomination to head the ATF.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    BREAKING NEWS:
    Per the Washington [Com]Post:
    The White House is planning to withdraw David Chipman’s nomination to run the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this week amid bipartisan pushback over his gun control advocacy, according to two people with knowledge of the decision.
    President Biden nominated Chipman, who worked at ATF for more than two decades before joining the gun control group led by former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), in April as part of a larger effort to curb gun violence.
    The White House declined to comment. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak freely about the nominee.

It's better than nothing. Obviously the AFT [sic] is doing Biden's bidding, given all the rule proposals, but it would have been worse if he'd taken power.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Now that we gave nods, M4s and free cans to the Taliban to oppress women, Biden is rethinking gun control in the US.

I am tired of the hatred for firearms from these one sided Phucs. If they dont like guns then dont own one. Leave the rest of us law abiding people the hell alone.

They can't. Their agenda is total control from cradle to grave and they cannot reach that goal when 1/3 of the entire population is well armed. Whoever the next nominee is won't be any better than Chipman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom