• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I guess it depends on what you are into. That show has been a honey hole for me over the last several years. I've found a Remington 40xb,Winchester 52, Winchester 69A, Japanese Type 44 carbine and many other collectible guns. All we're purchased under book.
    I'll probably be there Sat looking for more scarce high condition vintage guns.
    Damn you , Augie! I'll have competition (for the vintage guns, that is!)
    :D

Feb 28, 2013
    Maybe swing by Duffy's on Falls Road before you hit the Timonium show? The gunsmith there is pretty competent.

Sounds like a good idea. Thank you sir.

how nice of them. :rolleyes: Some concern about working on a now banned firearm?

I don't think so. Apparently, Dan used to work on those but he isn't there anymore. I gather Harry is kind of afraid to touch 'em.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Supporting local LGS's is all fine and dandy but I'm very reluctant to support the ass hat that puts on that show. He's driven out a F'd over a lot of good vendors thinking he can do it better him self. MAy go to see if Precision is there to get a stock but that's it.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    I haven't been to the Timonium show for years. Last time I went there were two or three vendors selling Mosin Nagants. Is this still the case?

A friend wants one and I told him I'd help pick a winner.
    Last one I bought was 150. Still the case or have they sky rocketed too?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I haven't been to the Timonium show for years. Last time I went there were two or three vendors selling Mosin Nagants. Is this still the case?

A friend wants one and I told him I'd help pick a winner.
    Last one I bought was 150. Still the case or have they sky rocketed too?

Prolly more like $160-$180. Last time I went to timonium, they were being sold straight out if the crate for $130 (sometime in 2013). I doubt you'll see any crates nowadays.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Given the political state of the state ( and the nation ) , in 2-3 years there won't be a Timonium Gun Show!! Go now while you can if you want!!
    It will soon be a thing of the past.

Let's see. 40% of the people don't give a S- - T about the country and 47% ( remember that ) are Obama lapdogs. That leaves you and I. Big EFFIN deal.
    Do the "Common Core" math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom