• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    It will happen, the question is when, the answer is as soon as we get the proper paperwork in order for the state.

When will that be, it depends on the non-profit status we are working on.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    MSI Plates? Wow, I would almost move back to MD to get those. Just Kidding, No I wouldn't. Gotta LOVE WV. Less Taxes and Worlds more firearms friendly. My state delegate stopped in the shop the other day and pledged his commitment to the 2nd amendment. Never had that happen in 8 years I was in MD!

It will happen, the question is when, the answer is as soon as we get the proper paperwork in order for the state.

This sounds soooooo much like all the things that were said after every _________ fill in the blank court-decision-defeat we've been handed over the last 8 years that it's actually funny.

You guys still think you're gonna get carry?

You can't even get f'ing LICENSE PLATES supporting carry. That is the level of ownage antigunners have over you. They dominate you so much they won't even let you have a license plate they don't like!!!!

OMG, that's the funniest thing I've read in weeks... funny and sad, of course. But mostly funny.

:lol2::sad20:

MOVE!

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    This sounds soooooo much like all the things that were said after every _________ fill in the blank court-decision-defeat we've been handed over the last 8 years that it's actually funny.

You can't even get f'ing LICENSE PLATES supporting carry. That is the level of ownage antigunners have over you. They dominate you so much they won't even let you have a license plate they don't like!!!!

OMG, that's the funniest thing I've read in weeks... funny and sad, of course. But mostly funny.

MOVE!

The butthurt is strong....

Attachments

• What-the-****-am-i-reading.jpg
      What-the-****-am-i-reading.jpg
      61.7 KB · Views: 268

Mr H

Banana'd

I'm only responding to this because others may be interested in the information.

The license plate situation is a very simple result of a complicated issue.

There have been some technical issues with paperwork that were unknown at the time the plates were first floated, and they are being resolved. It has not been fast, and it has not been easy. But it is being resolved.

Had we not encountered this problem, the plates would have been on all our cars months ago.

This has zero to do with public support, and everything to do with the logistics surrounding correcting the problem.

For those who have been patient, we thank you.

Last edited:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

MOVE!

It has absolutely nothing to do with the anti gunners in this state owning us, and everything to do with the previous MSI leadership not paying attention to details. I'm not disparaging anything the previous leadership has done for this community, so please don't take it that way, it is a federal filing issue and not a state ant-gunner issue, that has been resolved and awaiting the paperwork from the Fed.

Now please feel free to crawl back under your rock. And by the way, if and when we get carry permits shall issue in MD, are big enough to man up and admit you were wrong?

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Well, I for one am still planning to get the plates when they become available. Hope springs eternal.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I'm only responding to this because others may be interested in the information.

The license plate situation is a very simple result of a complicated issue.

There have been some technical issues with paperwork that were unknown at the time the plates were first floated, and they are being resolved. It has not been fast, and it has not been easy. But it is being resolved.

Had we not encountered this problem, the plates would have been on all our cars months ago.

This has zero to do with public support, and everything to do with the logistics surrounding correcting the problem.

For those who have been patient, we thank you.

Ahhh.....sanity is a wonderful thing....:)

Why the hell are you still on this forum?

Read my "location" under my AVATAR? I still own property here in MD. I just don't live here anymore.

But I check in here frequently because 1) I have a really nice "weekend" house here in MD now, and 2) I wanna drag as many of you stubborn bastards outta this awful state as I can. If ridicule is an effective means of doing so, I'm in!

Seriously tho - move. You guys are never gonna win. Ever.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks for the optimism for those of us that are unable to jump ship at the moment, and are willing to keep up the fight while we are here.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Read my "location" under my AVATAR? I still own property here in MD. I just don't live here anymore.

But I check in here frequently because 1) I have a really nice "weekend" house here in MD now, and 2) I wanna drag as many of you stubborn bastards outta this awful state as I can. If ridicule is an effective means of doing so, I'm in!

Seriously tho - move. You guys are never gonna win. Ever.

Some of us … I for one … feel like Marshall Will Kane, “a man who was too proud to run”

“The judge has left town, Harvey’s quit, and I’m having trouble gettin’ deputies”

“People gotta’ talk themselves into law and order before they do anything about it. Maybe because down deep, they don’t care … they just don’t care.”

Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darlin' Maryland ...

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    We ran into a similar issue getting plates for the Montgomery County Ag Center Life members. It took over a year to get it through the state. Now how does that have anything to do with the state not liking our Ag Center. They continue to give us money!!!! Your reasoning is flawed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom