• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    ...or just more later. So:

Hi my name is Brian and I've been shooting since.... almost feel like I'm in group session.

I didn't spend much time on social media, until I got my M1A before the latest 2013 O'M@$&y iron curtain went up. Then I spent much of that time on M14FORUM until now when I heard about the petition so decided to see if the MdShooters had some knowledge of it here in the home state. So that's where I've been.

I'm into shooting, reloading and motorcycling. Lately getting into youtube videoing. Trying to get into some rifle competition if I can fit it in with everything else going on. You know how it is. I've probably been at many of the ranges around Baltimore alongside you folks since the late 80s.

I was born in Baltimore, I have a wife and two boys. We have a cat. Live in Montgomery County now where it seems all the anti 2A jerks in Annapolis seem to come from. (Sorry for the language)

I'm glad to have finally signed up here.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Thanks for the intro. However, I am going on the better never than late on this issue. lol

Baltimore County to Montgomery County? I grew up in Montgomery County. Spent my first 39 years there. Good luck with that. Then again, if all of us moved to Montgomery County, maybe we could change the county back to what it once was.

Anyway, welcome to the board. Lots of good information here. No idea what petition you are talking about though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom