• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The discontinuation of UltraSlugs and HandiRifles was recent enough the tooling is probably still in storage, and in good shape .

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    My understanding is that the H&R stuff was bought by PSA's parent company, and that H&R was subbing all their manufacture at this point.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    This is what we’ll probably get.
    I don't see the problem with asking for a modernized lever gun. There's a lot of people in true ban states who would benefit, and I think it could potentially be quite good for hunters. Not everyone who likes levers and revolvers wants to play cowboys and Indians.

noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    Huh?

You will see more of this in the future, as gun MFGs get more pressure to not make certain models and Liberal States make things more difficult to own any gun. MD will be next to create more Liberal gun laws that do not work. Just hope that a Republican gets elected in place of Hogan. MD is NY lite and is leaning more in the NY direction of making things more difficult for responsible gun owners. You will see that MD will require a permit to buy a gun like NY and NJ as stuff rolls down hill. I hope I am wrong but MD has been infringing on our gun rights more and more.

Did I miss something here?

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Wonder whats going to happen with Marlins existing lineups that overlap or are in direct competition with Ruger's lineup? Model 60, XT22, etc.

I have been looking halfheartedly for a XT22 Wood Grain in .22LR for a few months, maybe its time I get off my butt and seriously look. Seems out of stock everywhere I have checked. (I want a NIB one)
    Not the right place to ask probably, but anyone happen to see one in stock anywhere recently?

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Wonder whats going to happen with Marlins existing lineups that overlap or are in direct competition with Ruger's lineup? Model 60, XT22, etc.

I have been looking halfheartedly for a XT22 Wood Grain in .22LR for a few months, maybe its time I get off my butt and seriously look. Seems out of stock everywhere I have checked. (I want a NIB one)
    Not the right place to ask probably, but anyone happen to see one in stock anywhere recently?

Here's a 22 Mag XT22

https://grabagun.com/firearms/rifles/bolt-action-rifles/marlin-xt-22wmr-22-bl-syn-7rd-70783.html

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I wonder if Ruger will re-start the production of the Model 39A?
    Remington almost destroyed that guns reputation in only a few years.
    I have 4 Model 39's, a 1948, 1954, 1968, and a 2010 (by Remington).
    The fit and finish. along with the buttery smooth lever action is a far cry from the 2010 "Marlin-Remmy".
    I shoot the crap out of the older 3, but hardly ever shoot the newer one.
    Marlin Model 39A, one incredible gun, fit to become a family heirloom.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    I want an 1895SBL so bad. Can't seem to find one. Guess its only getting tougher.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    You will see more of this in the future, as gun MFGs get more pressure to not make certain models and Liberal States make things more difficult to own any gun. MD will be next to create more Liberal gun laws that do not work. Just hope that a Republican gets elected in place of Hogan. MD is NY lite and is leaning more in the NY direction of making things more difficult for responsible gun owners. You will see that MD will require a permit to buy a gun like NY and NJ as stuff rolls down hill. I hope I am wrong but MD has been infringing on our gun rights more and more.

I wouldn't use "liberal" ,anti-gun or progressive is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom