• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhartmac1

Jun 3, 2018
    VA-Front Royal
    I don't think Ive ever seen a deal there in years, it doesn't make sense, but they still sell stuff LOL I guess its for newbies?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I don't think Ive ever seen a deal there in years, it doesn't make sense, but they still sell stuff LOL I guess its for newbies?
    There are usually pretty good prices on the common Magpul mags, and sometimes G3 mags. I've also seen pretty good prices on rifles and shotguns on some tables, and powder/primer pricing is OK. I don't think it's mind-blowing stuff for the most part, but if you haven't seen a deal there in years, I don't know if you've been looking.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

Last time there was an ammo vendor in the back with great deals on Federal HSTs. Comparable to the lowest online prices without having to pay for shipping.

dremort

Jun 6, 2018
    Eastern Bloc MD
    I need to buy about 1000 rounds of 9mm for a training class I have next month. Does buying at the show + cost of admission come out cheaper than buying online with shipping?

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I need to buy about 1000 rounds of 9mm for a training class I have next month. Does buying at the show + cost of admission come out cheaper than buying online with shipping?

You would need to find a case for less than $136.00 to beat the prices I found online using ammoseek. I think that’s going to be difficult. Unless you want to go to look fir other items I think you’d be better off buying online.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I have never seen 9mm, at the show, for less than online with shipping and I go one day every show.

targetsportsusa.com generally has the best prices. Not always but if you are pressed for time it's a good bet.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

Contact AmmoJon here on MDS... he can probably beat anybody else's price.

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    You would need to find a case for less than $136.00 to beat the prices I found online using ammoseek. I think that’s going to be difficult. Unless you want to go to look fir other items I think you’d be better off buying online.

This^^ I've been buying 9mm for about .15 a round here and there for a few months now. I would stick with online.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm planning on working down at the show all day tomorrow. I think I might bring a couple C&R Pistols and the FN Mauser Sporter I have in the classifieds to sell at my table if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    no more Chantilly for me. high entrance fee , high prices, nasty vendors and sucky traffic.

Agree. York and Gettysburg much more enjoyable (show, parking and vendors) and I've always found some bargains

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Went Friday not real crowded. Ammo prices seem to be a lot lower. I got two Ruger American pistol mags 9mm 17 shot for $33 apiece. The normal price is $39 a piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom