• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Scientific American jumped the SJW Shark years ago. They’ve abandoned any pretense of objectivity, and are now 100% USDA academia pandering, with all the baggage that goes with that orientation.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Scientific American jumped the SJW Shark years ago. They’ve abandoned any pretense of objectivity, and are now 100% USDA academia pandering, with all the baggage that goes with that orientation.

Yep. This was a piece mentioning every single stereotype the left can throw at us. Nowhere even close to my experience, profile, or line of thinking.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Did he write that before or after the NZ mosque shooting?

Anyway I learned something:
    Three percent of the population now owns half of the country’s firearms

I guess I’m a III%er

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    The bottom 2 rows of pistols in their pic are FiveseveNs, makes me want one even more!

The white men buying all the guns aren't religious? So you guys are all lefty commies? LOL

And why did they leave out why women and other minorities who own guns, have been buying them? And 35% of women buying guns is pretty good actually!

As usual a 600 person sampling for a poll is dismal. Lets try 60,000.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Scientific American is now dead to me. I don't think I've opened and read that rag for any reason in 30 years. Now, I have a reason to never again. That's the way this white man rolls.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Three percent of the population now owns half of the country’s firearms, says a recent, definitive study from the Injury Control Research Center at Harvard University."

Hmmm I can see where data can be really skewed. Lemme see, Babies and kids not old enough to shoot, umm Drug Cartels, Illegal aliens gang bangers and the Mob, hmm the percentages of technically unable to own a gun or even count ones they have in their diapers or wherever. I am sort of making a point ...

Ok wow, I barely got past the first paragraph or so. Reading on....."

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Three percent of the population now owns half of the country’s firearms, says a recent, definitive study from the Injury Control Research Center at Harvard University."

Hmmm I can see where data can be really skewed. Lemme see, Babies and kids not old enough to shoot, umm Drug Cartels, Illegal aliens gang bangers and the Mob, hmm the percentages of technically unable to own a gun or even count ones they have in their diapers or wherever. I am sort of making a point ...

Ok wow, I barely got past the first paragraph or so. Reading on....."

Or

Hello Mr Smith. I'm taking a survey, how many guns do you own? Oh, you don't have any? Thank you, good bye.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Scientific American is now dead to me. I don't think I've opened and read that rag for any reason in 30 years. Now, I have a reason to never again. That's the way this white man rolls.

Cmon PowPow, I am shocked at your clinging to your low IQ and economic impotency causing you fear to read all these definitive studies you will be missing out on.
    You can say how you really feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom