• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Hey guys, hoping someone can help me out here. Were looking into having a pony riding birthday party for our 4 yr old twins. Is there any where in SoMd, preferably close to 301, that offers this for a reasonable price.

We do not want them to come to us as we have our own livestock and we will be coming up from Va to make the trip easier for our Baltimore family.

So please MDS come through again with all the knowledge.:D

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    You have high expectations.

If you search Mdshooters for Meade Fest, several years ago, they have had an outfit that offered pony rides for kids. That would be a good place to start.

Thanks but the only hit I get with those terms is this thread and a chilli cook off thread.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    If you wanted a "my little pony" party I suspect there are quite a few Mds members who would be down for that. Bronys are probably lurking this thread right now considering the title alerts they probably set up.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Not in Southern MD, but if you cannot find anything there, try Clark's Elioak Farm in Ellicott City.

They have pony rides, a petting zoo and Fairy tale characters from "The Enchanted Forest"

We had our twin's 4 year party there. Very nice place. Very nice people.

http://www.clarklandfarm.com/

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Melwood is an organization that provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities. They have a very nice 108 acre recreational facility in Nanjemoy where they provide an 'inclusive' summer camp. During the off-season, the facility is available for retreats etc. I have been to a kids birthday party there with things like climbing wall, rope course etc. They also offer an equestrian program as part of the party deal. It's not 'pony rides', but it may be something that fits your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom