• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    You may only look at mine, drool and dream of rifle that you can never possess while living in Md thanks to the Teflon Leprechaun.

jomill613

Jun 13, 2012
    Bowie
    I unfortunately didn't get one quick enough before Oct 1st. I ended up buying a great M1 Garand. I would recommend checking into one since M1As are banned.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    You may only look at mine, drool and dream of rifle that you can never possess while living in Md thanks to the Teflon Leprechaun.

I like mine alot.

m21.jpg

CEK

Oct 7, 2012
    Could always get a Garand and send it shuffs parkerizing and have it converted to his mini-g in 308 that takes m14 mags.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Looking is free provided you don't drool on the rifle

Finger Focking and Firing Rounds Down is what really cost you:D

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds sexy. Hmmm... How much could you convince a 2A rights-deprived Maryland-istaner, to pay for the privilege of HAND-RUBBING linseed oil into that SENSUOUS walnut stock?

Maybe $10 per, or more?

1x daily for 7 days, 1x weekly for a month, 1x monthly for a year, 1x yearly thereafter... $230 in the first year, just for having to deal with some fondle-prints that you can wipe off.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds sexy. Hmmm... How much could you convince a 2A rights-deprived Maryland-istaner, to pay for the privilege of HAND-RUBBING linseed oil into that SENSUOUS walnut stock?

Maybe $10 per, or more?

1x daily for 7 days, 1x weekly for a month, 1x monthly for a year, 1x yearly thereafter... $230 in the first year, just for having to deal with some fondle-prints that you can wipe off.

I be more more concerned with the pecker tracks and the doodad drag marks all over the stock, action and barrel.

At that rate of fondling and caressing, you make need that $230 to buy kibble for your seeing eye dog. If you're not blind, you could buy yourself an Arisaka since you be turning Japanese
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom