• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    They had umc fmj in the $40 something dollar range on the shelf for weeks at a time. $67 is either jhp or jsp

Yeah, one is ass-rape with a sharp object; the other with a sharp object dipped in turpentine:moon:

eyego11

Apr 28, 2013
    Good news, last week at bass pro i got two boxes of 525 remington thunderbird for 22.99 a box at arundel mills! and some 223

Don'tTread13

Dec 19, 2012
    Given the number of UMC .45 valu paks that hit walmart shelves yesterday, I'd say that the regional warehouse got a pallet in. Too bad they didn't get a pallet of 9mm as well.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Not only is fredneck on 26 out but they cut the size of the ammo cabinet in half.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      78.2 KB · Views: 305

salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    I don't think they cut the cabinet in half but rather put other products in there to make it look more full. I am sure when ammo comes back in they will go back to ammo

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    It appears that the WM's are trending towards reducing their ammo stock in preparation of eliminating selling handgun ammo altogether, thus limiting the ammo to hunting rifles and such that don't fall into the realm of SB281 banned weapons.

Welcome to the People's Communist Republic of Maryland.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    It appears that the WM's are trending towards reducing their ammo stock in preparation of eliminating selling handgun ammo altogether, thus limiting the ammo to hunting rifles and such that don't fall into the realm of SB281 banned weapons.

What makes you conclude that? Ever think of the fact they just sell out of everything they get?

salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    I can't see Walmart cutting out hand gun ammo that makes them money. it brings people into the store...daily. many times i grab something else while I am there. They are the largest gun deal in the US I believe. I think they are just rationing out ammo when they get it....and ofcourse employees are getting first dibs on it....

longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis

Have you ever worked in a retail setting before?

Bare shelves are never a good thing. They look bad and they cost you money. If you cannot get a product in to put on a shelf why would you leave the shelf space empty? You don't. You fill up the shelf space with whatever you can to try and make some kind of money.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn

what? lol how'd you come up with that conclusion?

you just don't go at the right times....

ask mward about my 9mm stash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom