• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Then its time to start reloading your own! Its not that difficult. For what you pay for some of these bulk ammo order, you can buy a reloader kit, and load your own.

I want to but haven't found anyone to teach me. Books and videos don't work I'm a mechanical/visual learner.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Contact the NRA - they offer courses- which will probably be nearby in VA.

I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone who shoots regularly does not reload (Im not trying to take personal stabs at anyone). I know for some its a time factor, but anyone who in into shooting should know how to. You will be glad you learned, and will wonder why you didnt pick it up sooner!

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Willing to learn just haven't found the opportunity. Completely forgot about the NRA too. Thanks for the tip!

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Contact the NRA - they offer courses- which will probably be nearby in VA.

I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone who shoots regularly does not reload (Im not trying to take personal stabs at anyone). I know for some its a time factor, but anyone who in into shooting should know how to. You will be glad you learned, and will wonder why you didnt pick it up sooner!

I know a couple guys that shoot way more than 90% of us on this forum and they don't reload. Saving money is not a need for them with shooting. They don't need extreme precision ammo either.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    if i shot anything more expensive than 9mm, I'd probably get into reloading. however, at the moment, I only shoot 9mm, 22lr, and 5.45. maybe when I buy an fnp 45...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom