• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Welcome to the states. Buy a car with automatic transmission. It is just like driving bumper cars. :)

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Welcome from the dorf as in Waldorf. I'm not English but my ex-wife is. Luckily she went back Peterborough. I do miss my Boddington's though!

Keep in mind that Yank is a term we reserve for those that live up North. Try to use it accordingly please. Those of us from down South get really offended at being called a Yank or Yankee. Might get you a Fu%k O## Wan$%r in response.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    You're going to have to arm wrestle TROOPER to see who is Top Brit on MDS. Welcome to America, and isn't it great to own guns? Enjoy it! Go nuts and buy stuff! If I move to America and had never been able to own guns, I'd probably have to be kept away from credit cards for quite a while.

eos40b

Senile Member
    You're going to have to arm wrestle TROOPER to see who is Top Brit on MDS. Welcome to America, and isn't it great to own guns? Enjoy it! Go nuts and buy stuff! If I move to America and had never been able to own guns, I'd probably have to be kept away from credit cards for quite a while.

I dont think TROOPER has got much competion yet as its been ages since I have fired a hand gun but give it time.... As for the credit card, well a man has to have toys. :D

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    "How's your meat and two veg?"

Best line I ever heard from a Brit. Great bunch of lads you are.

JJM82

Sep 20, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Welcome, again, from another Parkvillain. I welcomed you on your unofficial intro thread. I shoot at Free State every other week or so. Your are more than welcome to join me some time. Its a great range and the staff if super cool.

Cheers,
    Josh

Mossberg Kid

Feb 24, 2012
    Rockville
    Hello from Rockville, MD, Graeme. Welcome to the States, to the land of the Second Amendment (!) to Maryland and to the forum.

Half of my blood is English. My mum's mum was the first of the family to be born in the U.S. And she made a wonderful Yorkshire Pudding. Haven't had it since she passed on 1994, bless her soul.

Welcome again, and thanks for coming LEGALLY and already speaking the King's English. You'll be speaking American in no time. ;-)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If you guys get homesick for pasties, The Pure Pasty Company in Vienna makes some great pasties, pork pies, sausage rolls, abd steak & kidney pies! They are real close to the NRA range too!

Damn, I didn't know anywhere outside of the UP of Michigan to get pasties.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    They have the horrible mass market ones in Frederick.
    Works fine if you can do Walls instead of real Tattie Oggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom