What's going on in St Mary's County? (Biden Signs)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    God - When he tear-gassed peaceful protesters so he could grab a photo op outside of a church, the bishop of which was "outraged" by his actions.

Freedom - Like freedom of the press? That he's been trying to restrict and discredit since before he was even in office.

Country - There is nothing he has done for the country that didn't also benefit himself in some way.

Go back to sleep! Your girl STILL lost!

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    As per the usual St Marys said F-U to steny and went R :) Meaningless in the big picture but it makes me feel better anyways, after all that is all that matters anymore right ?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    St Marys County un official Name Party Early Voting Election Day By Mail Prov. Total Percent
    Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence Republican 13,907 9,068 2,910 0 25,885 58.1%
    Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Democratic 5,887 3,193 8,337 0 17,417 39.1%
    Jo Jorgensen and Jeremy Spike Cohen Libertarian 351 319 186 0 856 1.9%
    Howie Gresham Hawkins and Angela Walker Green 65 49 38 0 152 0.3%
    Jerome M. Segal and John de Graaf Bread and Roses 26 11 17 0 54 0.1%

Cobol2Java

Feb 10, 2020
    Lothian
    I drive over to the Eastern Shore weekly to go to an outdoor range ( Delmarva Sporting Clays ). I come from Anne Arundel County so I take the bay bridge and go down US 50.

Before the election, I saw several Biden signs, and lots of Trump signs. Last week there was only one Biden sign left, and all the Trump signs were still up - some big ones, too.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I drive over to the Eastern Shore weekly to go to an outdoor range ( Delmarva Sporting Clays ). I come from Anne Arundel County so I take the bay bridge and go down US 50.

Before the election, I saw several Biden signs, and lots of Trump signs. Last week there was only one Biden sign left, and all the Trump signs were still up - some big ones, too.

That's because people who put up Trump signs put them up themselves and the Biden signs were paid advertising until the election was over.

soco

May 21, 2012

How is it there these days? Is it still crowded, or has the ammo shortage kept the rifle range less populated?

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    How is it there these days? Is it still crowded, or has the ammo shortage kept the rifle range less populated?

Ohhh Lordy it has been busy the last couple times I went (Saturday or Sunday morning). Ammo shortage is not keeping them out. But it actually got less busy in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom