• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    So there I was, looking for a 10/22. Next thing I know, a guy says he has one. The guy looks honest so I bought it without looking at it. I thought it looked kind of tiny in the bag. So I get it home and it turns out he sold me one that is broken into two worthless pieces. :party29:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26010171@N02/9591847243/

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So there I was, looking for a 10/22. Next thing I know, a guy says he has one. The guy looks honest so I bought it without looking at it. I thought it looked kind of tiny in the bag. So I get it home and it turns out he sold me one that is broken into two worthless pieces. :party29:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26010171@N02/9591847243/

He saw you coming!

I feel bad for you and I collect broken guns so I'll give $20 for it. When can I come by and get it?

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    ~340. Had to go a few hours West but I randomly walked in a store that just had one sitting on the wall.

I appreciate the $20 offer. However gas alone cost me $30 so that would be my rock bottom price. :D

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I took it out to Freestate today. I wasn't too serious with sighting it in or shooting full distance. However once I slowed down and actually tried to make a tight group, it performed quite well. I do notice a small scratch on the crown but it doesnt seem to affect performance. I may end up buffing that out.

So now that I have it, it is time to mod it...:party29:

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    2 Piece 10/22 is better than 1... in my opinion...:D

Eats everything including the crappy Remington gold stuff...

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    He saw you coming!

I feel bad for you and I collect broken guns so I'll give $20 for it. When can I come by and get it?

~340. Had to go a few hours West but I randomly walked in a store that just had one sitting on the wall.

I appreciate the $20 offer. However gas alone cost me $30 so that would be my rock bottom price. :D

I got from him, gave him $30.00 an'a sammich.

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn

:lol2: "But, check out my straight toes you crooked toed freaks" would have been money. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom