• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Do any of you have experience with the Bergara B14 HMR? I have read the reviews online but wondered if anyone here has shot one. I'm leaning towards getting one (6.5 Creedmore).

DanJo

Mar 4, 2010
    Western Howard County
    I bought one from 2A Sales & Supplies a little over a year ago. It’s my most accurate rifle. Great trigger and accepts Remington 700 magazines, etc. I put a Vortex scope on it. I haven’t shot it this year yet due to COVID restrictions, but I’m dying to get out and shoot it again. Mine is in 6.5 Creedmore and it shoots Horniday Match very accurately. I have loaded up a couple of different combos on my press that I plan to shoot the next time out. I would definitely buy it again.4

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    From what I have heard, they are nice rifles. The only down side is barrel replacement. If you want a new barrel, you need to send it back to bergara. You can only use the chamberings they have and will be limited on barrel profile. While the footprint matches a R700, the barrel/bolt use a conical interface so it's not compatible.

If you are planning on building a PRS gun with it, the barrel profile is light. Otherwise, it seems to be a great gun and the ppl I have seen with them enjoy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom