• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • realjoecool

MDS Supporter
    Aug 6, 2012
    Any one have this? I saw one online and was wondering how a 9mm revolver would shoot...recoil, ease of reloading, and most importantly whether it would be worth 900+? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

scribe556

Apr 3, 2009
    I like it a lot, it's just that using moon clips to shoot bugs me a little bit and that's why I haven't bought a revolver that shoots 9mm, .45 ACP, or 10mm yet. The moon clips don't last long if you're rough with them, but they're cheap enough I think...

Well, I didn't know it but this one's a moonclip-less revolver.. well that's pretty cool!

realjoecool

MDS Supporter
    Aug 6, 2012
    I like it a lot, it's just that using moon clips to shoot bugs me a little bit and that's why I haven't bought one yet. The moon clips don't last long if you're rough with them, but they're cheap enough I think...
    I may be wrong, bit it is my understanding this model does not require moon clips as it has a horn shaped extractor. If I am incorrect about this then it is definitly not worth the price in my eyes.

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010
    Very popular, demand is high they usually go for $900 to $1500 They had a short production run 1980 discontinued in 1985. They came in two barrel lengths 3" and 4" HB, Round butt and Square butt.

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010
    I may be wrong, bit it is my understanding this model does not require moon clips as it has a horn shaped extractor. If I am incorrect about this then it is definitly not worth the price in my eyes.

You are correct, no moon clip needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom