The polls are 100% fake, get out and vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    I am inclined to believe anonymous over the msm.

https://youtu.be/zaOoFH8HHrk

Poll of 50,000 (1000 from each state) with vastly different results than the media polls. 33% democrats, 33% Republican, 34% independent

Time is running out register for the Dottrio shoot today! The event is on 10/29/16. https://dottrio.eventbrite.com

I made my own poll of random people in a car forum, very small so far, 29 people, has Trump at 65% with 19 votes, Hillary at 7% with 2 votes, 3rd party at 13% with 4 votes, and not voting at 13% with 4 votes. Just a completely random sampling.

There is no doubt that the polls are biased and rigged. Why haven't I been called and polled? Or anyone I know? I have yet to meet anyone whos been polled.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey, I just got back from sign waving at City Dock Annapolis with these two signs:

TRUMP/PENCE
    HILLARY FOR PRISON

It was the first time I had ever paired up those two signs in public and even in downtown Annapolis--a libtard bastion--I was getting FIVE TO ONE on thumbs up and horn honking for Trump/Hillary For Prison. There is INCREDIBLE support for Trump and hate for Killery that is NOT REGISTERING IN THE POLLS.

I was almost overwhelmed with young hipsters and middle aged people running up and wanting to take my picture--and even better--asking to pose with the signs themselves.

Below, our efforts yesterday during the run up to the Naval Academy game against Memphis State:

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      160.6 KB · Views: 202

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Hey, I just got back from sign waving at City Dock Annapolis with these two signs:

TRUMP/PENCE
    HILLARY FOR PRISON

It was the first time I had ever paired up those two signs in public and even in downtown Annapolis--a libtard bastion--I was getting FIVE TO ONE on thumbs up and horn honking for Trump/Hillary For Prison. There is INCREDIBLE support for Trump and hate for Killery that is NOT REGISTERING IN THE POLLS.

Below, our efforts yesterday during the run up to the Naval Academy game against Memphis State:

I'm shocked at how many Trump signs i've seen in MD. Only seen 2-3 hillary signs vs 25-30 trump

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Don't have a picture of it but Anne Arundel County Councilman John Grasso came running up in his Trump t-shirt, begging to hold one of the Trump signs, which he did for an hour until he had to get back to his tailgate party.

I'm telling ya folks, there is a YUUUGE uncounted Trump vote out in them thar hills.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      124 KB · Views: 194

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    I'm shocked at how many Trump signs i've seen in MD. Only seen 2-3 hillary signs vs 25-30 trump

I have yet to see a Hillary sign and in the last few weeks I have traveled through Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Granted they have been rural areas for the most part. This definitely an odd campaign. I've seen numerous Trump...in all three states.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    No one likes her. Any bump she does get, from a convention, from a Trump stumble, whatever, always seems to quickly dissipate. We're going to be our own worst enemy in this election if people don't stop with all the defeatist "all is lost" crap. I don't get it. People who on any other subject will quickly call the leftist media out for the manipulative liars they are, except when it involves Trump losing.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Don't have a picture of it but Annapolis City Councilman John Grasso came running up in his Trump t-shirt, begging to hold one of the Trump signs, which he did for an hour until he had to get back to his tailgate party.

I'm telling ya folks, there is a YUUUGE uncounted Trump vote out in them thar hills.

He's actually an AA County Councilman Rack. :) I appreciate his support for Trump. But I still think the guy is a Class-A douchebag for a number of reasons. Too much to go into here and I don't want to jack the thread anyway.

In any case though, like always thanks for all you are doing!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The polls are 100% fake ...

Well, according to Bob Creamer, it's just another ...
    "way to demoralize conservative activists is to surround them with the echo chamber of our positions and assumptions. We need to make them feel that they are not mainstream, to make them feel isolated… We must isolate them ideologically…[and] use the progressive echo chamber," meaning the media and the blogs and whatever."

"In general," writes Mr. Creamer, "our strategic goal with people who have become conservative activists is not to convert them -- that isn’t going to happen. It is to demoralize them -- to ‘deactivate’ them

WHATEVER includes FAKE polls showing The HildeBeast in the lead.

But thanks to James O'Keefe and Project Veritas, that's at least out in the open.

Are you VOTING America, or have you been demoralized and deactivated ???

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    I have yet to see a Hillary sign and in the last few weeks I have traveled through Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Granted they have been rural areas for the most part. This definitely an odd campaign. I've seen numerous Trump...in all three states.

For clinton signs, I saw two out near Poolesville MD, they were neighbors, can't remember if I saw a 3rd or not somewhere else.

For Trump, On your way to gettysburg theres plenty. I've seen them popping up in woodstock and sykesville as well. Trumps sign campaigning is fantastic. What a great job. Money well spent. These signs just add how misleading, biased, and wrong the polls are.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The polls that show HRC soundly over Trump will actually hurt her come election day. The wishy-washy voters won't be as motivated to get out and vote if the election isn't close enough to make their votes "matter."

The DNC will pick their wishy-washy voters up at home, drive them to the polls to vote, then buy them lunch, a pack of cigarettes, or a beer. -- Twice.

The Republicans, by contrast, will go on the TV airwaves and cable to tell everyone how divided the Republican party is.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    The DNC will pick their wishy-washy voters up at home, drive them to the polls to vote, then buy them lunch, a pack of cigarettes, or a beer. -- Twice.

The Republicans, by contrast, will go on the TV airwaves and cable to tell everyone how divided the Republican party is.

I could go for a free lunch. Maybe I can vote for clinton and trump

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom